My tank

ccmooney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is tank at the shore lodge in McCall Idaho that I work to maintain it is a 1500 gallon glass tank.
PANO_20190719_141922.vr.jpeg

Old Fritz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm ever pretty rich I wan't a 1000 gallon plus tank with nothing but green chromis just to trigger everyone on this site.

or pull a king of diy get a 300 gallon tank and only have one fish in it.

anyways it looks awesome. I hope algae isn't a nightmare it seems to get a good amount of light through that window

OP
OP
C

ccmooney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm ever pretty rich I wan't a 1000 gallon plus tank with nothing but green chromis just to trigger everyone on this site.

or pull a king of diy get a 300 gallon tank and only have one fish in it.

anyways it looks awesome. I hope algae isn't a nightmare it seems to get a good amount of light through that window
Yeah we have algae but we deal with it pretty well.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I love huge tanks, I'm really not keen on doing maintenance on a tank I can't even reach halfway down into. There's a certain sense of security being able to reach the bottom of my tank with my hand. It looks like another public area behind the tank, how do you access it?

OP
OP
C

ccmooney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I love huge tanks, I'm really not keen on doing maintenance on a tank I can't even reach halfway down into. There's a certain sense of security being able to reach the bottom of my tank with my hand. It looks like another public area behind the tank, how do you access it?
I have to use a ladder and the top panels open up on one side because it is a restaurant on the other side. Also there is a closet that has the sump in it.

Back