My Thoughts on Customer Service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We know that you have other choices when it comes to buying your live phyto and pods. So why should you choose Dinkins Aquatic Gardens?

We strive to provide the absolute best customer service in the reefing industry. Every order comes with a hand-written thank you note from my wife, along with several stickers and sometimes other things too! If you send us an email or Facebook message between 9 AM Central and midnight, you get a reply within minutes. We don't keep any secrets - want help culturing your phyto or pods? You'll never hear us say "Oh, that's proprietary." We're open and happy to help you succeed! I personally follow-up every order with an email to make sure everything went well and to offer solutions if anything didn't!

Add a 100% satisfaction guarantee - we'll reship or refund your order at no cost and no hassle to you - and I think you'll be pleased with your order!

Make your corals think they never left the ocean with Dinkins Aquatic Gardens Live Phyto & Pods!

Nemosis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order a few weeks ago and was 100% satisfied. Used about half of the 1/2 gallon snacklebox in the reef, tried to culture the rest unsuccessfully. Completely my fault. Will order a single species next time and try again.

Habachi_Grill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highly Recommend! Supporting a great company! Prompt responses and great communication. Was willing to bet on their own product and that was enough to bring me in! Definitely purchasing more in due time!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for the high praise!! I'm so happy that you all (and your tanks) are happy with our products!

Our absolute number one goal is to make your reef "happier" and help your corals and other tank inhabitants be healthier, show more color, and grow faster. After all, if your corals grow faster and you have to frag more often, then that helps take pressure off the ocean reefs!

Back