My upcoming new tank build with assistance from Aquatic Realmz

womenreef2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I’m finally making the big leap, big project have been collecting my equipment for over a year now and am working with a knowledgeable company called Aquatic Realmz there located in Milwaukee wi and I’m starting up the first part of my tank in a month or two. Ordered supplies, two 75 gallon tanks for rodi and salt water ready to go and all I have to do is turn a valve. This is especially exciting for me because I’m disabled and have restrictions lifting and doing hard labor these tanks will be a life savor. And allow me to enjoy the hobby without the heavy lifting. It can’t come soon enough for me to start this up. This is a great website and look forward to getting to know others here and how to manage this big adventure. People say I should spend the money going on vacation but I say that looking and enjoying my fish and corals is like a little getaway everyday anytime I want. Well anyways I’ll keep you updated as I take this big leap I plan to record from start to finish so I can show others how it can be done sometimes with a lot of help. I plan to take it over and have a whole lot to learn and refresh in this brain of mine.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back