N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simon,
you got any of these? if so, does it grow well?
r2r-five-g2-sml.jpg

No I don't, hard to find over here, very nice. :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
didn't pull the trigger on it. not sure it would survive the unique chemistry in my tank. :cool:
6 pieces bought so far. almost at "free shipping" .:rolleyes:

I forgot the name, it is like a long polyp kenya tree, @NY_Caveman grows it like a weed so yes fast grower, I would take it and my guess it will do good for you. :)

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phew! Just finished several months of part time reading through your thread Simon. Beautiful tanks and great photography! Thanks so much for sharing your system with us all. I've got to say I can't think of a system with more diversity. It's a credit to you! Really love the experimental edge to what you do.

Mick.

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phew! Just finished several months of part time reading through your thread Simon. Beautiful tanks and great photography! Thanks so much for sharing your system with us all. I've got to say I can't think of a system with more diversity. It's a credit to you! Really love the experimental edge to what you do.

Mick.

Thanks Mick, when someone told me years ago that you can't run a tank without water changes it kicked my brain into gear to design the twins, I love the unusual so I think about what that individual coral, fish or creature needs and does.
The engineer goby keeps my nutrients "variable" so sps are out at the moment but it will settle eventually, no rush.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity Simon, what happened with the colourful nudibranch? A follow up on this would be good to maybe know for sure that they should be left in the ocean perhaps?

They should be left in the ocean, I lost it after about 6 months but it was a film algae grazer and didn't nuke the tank when it died, I bought it as I knew it had a better chance with me but I did tell the lfs to not buy them again.

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They should be left in the ocean, I lost it after about 6 months but it was a film algae grazer and didn't nuke the tank when it died, I bought it as I knew it had a better chance with me but I did tell the lfs to not buy them again.

So glad no harm came to your system. Well done on advising the LFS. Hopefully others will take note!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mick.
Are you related to that guy called Dundee?

I think he was from NSW, well at least Australia!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back