!!!NAME GAME? I'M OUT BABY. YOU LIKE "RAINBOWS" AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT NAMES? I’M YOUR GUY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting a battlebox today!
the lord of the rings men GIF

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some unnamed pieces hitting the site would be pretty cool. It really is all about names these days. What about pieces that just look good ?

Regardless of what piece you have on your site it looks kick butt and honestly your prices still can't be beat.

Hi there.

hey thanks for the feedback.
Have you explored the "no glitz" option on the site? this feature will get rid off all the names and replace them with proper Id's as close as we could get

Here's a link to a thread and a contest a that ultimately fizzled out lol. I think I mentioned this earlier in this thread already but I am seriously considering making the no glitz version the default and the name version you'll have to actually click to enter.

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have,and I honestly turn it on every time I browse the sight. Kinda makes things interesting to be honest.

Hopefully this year at some point I can finally snag a battle box from you. Every time I try something stuoid happens lol.

I would love to see a sample pic of the new tenuis pack though,very tempting !!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have,and I honestly turn it on every time I browse the sight. Kinda makes things interesting to be honest.

Hopefully this year at some point I can finally snag a battle box from you. Every time I try something stuoid happens lol.

I would love to see a sample pic of the new tenuis pack though,very tempting !!!
Excellent! love to hear it, thanks for the feedback. working on a decent shot of a decent example pack for sure. Same goes for yup and coming "milli" option I promise

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent! love to hear it, thanks for the feedback. working on a decent shot of a decent example pack for sure. Same goes for yup and coming "milli" option I promise

I know this is off topic,and I know it would be extremely time consuming and I am just needy. But hear me out,on your site you have every piece with the option of picking a piece grown from under different lighting.

Would you ever consider taking the time to show each piece grown under each lighting ? I know majority of piece will look a little different grown under different light ( haldies and T5's beibg the best of course ;) ).I know I can't be the only one to think about this lol.

Also,how come of all the shinny Tenuis,you don't have Walt Disney ?!?!?! Kinda always wondered this as well. Its a super fast grower and personally that is a piece I would love to see what you could do with it grown under halides.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is off topic,and I know it would be extremely time consuming and I am just needy. But hear me out,on your site you have every piece with the option of picking a piece grown from under different lighting.

Would you ever consider taking the time to show each piece grown under each lighting ? I know majority of piece will look a little different grown under different light ( haldies and T5's beibg the best of course ;) ).I know I can't be the only one to think about this lol.

Also,how come of all the shinny Tenuis,you don't have Walt Disney ?!?!?! Kinda always wondered this as well. Its a super fast grower and personally that is a piece I would love to see grown under halides.
He may have the wd, but it might not be on the site. He has a lot that aren’t on the site, email him. His insanity is pretty close if you ask me. Also, most, not all have pics under whites and blues which is kinda what you’re asking.

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now. I could get on board with this. No blue actinic over the top light and no name game? Lol
You have stuff for us non sps ppl? Lol
Gonna go look now. Lol!
D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back