Names are DRAWN!!!

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Got my match! But no wishlist on Elfster, no questionnaire in the SS thread, and no post history on R2R... Gonna have to get creative!
That is a tough one!! I guess you will have to get the "Everyone needs one of these" Gifts. Good Luck, and I think the no wishlist's on Elfster is common as mine didn't do that either. (I did)

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Dear My secret Santa,

I will be happy with whatever u get me. I’m not picky and the things on my wish list are ideas to make things easier on you. Feel free to think outside the box and get me something u think I will like even if it’s not one of my interests. I’m willing to try anything. Just excited at the idea of getting a gift from a fellow reefer. I love receiving stuff in the mail!!!!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Got my match! But no wishlist on Elfster, no questionnaire in the SS thread, and no post history on R2R... Gonna have to get creative!
Just send them an anonymous question through Elfster. I did and it worked out well and have sent my recipient their gift already! Happy days!

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello

What happens if they don’t have anything on their wish list I like? Can i send them stuff i like instead? :D

Maybe a cat?
On Elfster, you can actually send your pick messages and ask questions anonymously. Go to your picks account on Elfster, and select either Ask Question, Send A Message and then select "Send Anonymously"
Or PM either myself or Santa and we can message your pick on here.

All Mixed Up

View Badges
Reaction score
Odd question but, do we check off an item being purchased on our recipients wish list? I see the option to do so, but logic tells me not to.

I would think no so they don't see it and know what they are recieving, but I'm unfamiliar with Elfster.

Either way, it's ordered, shipped, and on its way!

SinCityRee4r

View Badges
Reaction score
1574900587597.png

NinnJinn

View Badges
Reaction score
No wish list for my person, no R2R user name for a nick name, their name is not found in R2R search. I just hope they filled out the basic questionnaire so I have some clue on what they like.
When you find out there reef2reef username go to the registration page that will give you some ideas and also you can search their username to get a feel for what they may need or want

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
When you find out there reef2reef username go to the registration page that will give you some ideas and also you can search their username to get a feel for what they may need or want
I did a gift card because I would hate to have given something they didn’t really need .

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.8%
Back