Names are DRAWN!!!

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
honestly excited about this, brought my presents, just have to wait for them so i can wrap them and ship them

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Odd question but, do we check off an item being purchased on our recipients wish list? I see the option to do so, but logic tells me not to.

I would think no so they don't see it and know what they are recieving, but I'm unfamiliar with Elfster.

Either way, it's ordered, shipped, and on its way!
It's anonymous I did it and it said they wont see it. It's for if multiple people are buying for one person.

dough

Reefing since '95
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh the stalking has been full force since I received the name. But I'm struggling a little, for something different as a surprise that is not on their list. Not trying to overthink it too much.

On the other hand I'm sorry that I didn't have a wish list filled out at the start. Kind of new to this SS and not sure a Battlebox from Battle Corals is too much for as my wife keeps crossing it off my home wish list. JK ;Woot

Last edited:

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'll be adding to my wish list today (after cleaning my tank lol) and shopping for my person's gifts tomorrow! I hope they have updated their wishlist by then!
Ps whoever has me it would be best to my gift arrived a little earlier because I will be travelling on the 19th but if that isn't possible for you I'm sure we can work something out.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
My person didn’t fill out the questionnaire, just created a wishlist with 5 or so items. Isn’t active on here. I love giving creative personalized gifts but it’s hard when I know nothing about the person! Suppose I’ll just send something from his wishlist. That IS the point of a wishlist anyway eh.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
My person had a crafted item so that was easy, been ordered, I sure hope it arrives in time.

crawling junk

View Badges
Reaction score
so when you got your person, that person is not a person that got you correct. If that makes sense.. BTW items have been shipped

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi all.

@Santa Claus left my PM hanging. Must been to must eggnog.

I was wondering what is everyone doing about shipping? If you ship from amazon or ups usually it will have your name attached so the secret is gone?

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi all.

@Santa Claus left my PM hanging. Must been to must eggnog.

I was wondering what is everyone doing about shipping? If you ship from amazon or ups usually it will have your name attached so the secret is gone?
I used amazon but selected gift. Hopefully it doesn’t have the name :oops:

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, the name I drew didn't place any suggestions of what he would like or indicate his screen name on Elfster, so I can't cyber stalk his build thread to see what he has. I guess I'm just going to have to pick up some generic supplies that everyone can use. But this is still fun to do. :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back