Nano tank fish?

Lalaallieu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Fluval Evo 13.5. Currently keeping corals, softies and lps. If I wanted to get fish, what would you recommend? I know clowns bite, so I don’t really want any of those....I wanted a couple blue/Green Chromis, but LiveAquaria says they require 30g? What else could I put In here?

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral gobys are pretty good. You might be able to get a fire goby. Are you worried about clownfish biting your or other fish

RCeiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could put a clown in. Sometimes they bit. My male bites me, the female just ignores me. It’s a crapshoot.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Found it

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My female clown is the only one that goes after me, but she doesn’t really bite more of just running into my arm really fast. Plus if down the road you get a nem that’s really cool to watch.

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my clown attacks my hand all the time, personally doesn't hurt, I also used to have a leopard gecko because i hand fed at the beginning, and later tongs used to strike my fingers felt like gummy sandpaper

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a single plectranthias inermis in my 13.5 gallon evo and love it but I love cryptic fish. A dotty back of some sort would be great since they are very nice looking and only mean to other fish, not an issue if you only have one. You can check out ORA's website and see the different varieties there. A clown goby is another fantastic option as are some of the other nano gobies although their life spans are a little short.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Barnacle blennies, neon goby (ora), any of the smaller goby/pistol shrimp pairs, yasha, hi fin, etc. Agreed, ORA has a wide selection of smaller fish to choose from, Tiger goby, greenbanded and a few others. Also, if you can find some Trimma gobies, there awesome little fish.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back