*** Nano Tank SHOWDOWN 2!!! + GIVEAWAY!!! 2 Winners WIN an Eshopps Deskmate & WWC Corals! ***

VOTE for the Nano Tank Showdown 2 WINNER!

• Aquaman Shalom from Eshopps!

Votes: 127 50.0%
  • Lou Schiavo from WWC!

Votes: 127 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anemonegirl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parks And Recreation Gimme GIF

Official entry
Nano Tank Showdown 2.jpg

Are you ready for the epic Nano Tank Showdown 2?!

We're thrilled to announce the second edition of the Nano Tank Showdown! We're bringing you another thrilling competition between Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals @WWC and @aquaman.shalom of @ESHOPPS.INC! This time, we're taking the excitement to new heights with the new larger Eshopps Deskmate, more awesome WWC corals, incredible prizes, and plenty of friendly smack talking to keep you engaged. Are you ready to witness these masters of the reef battle it out? Let the Nano Tank Showdown begin!

Contest Overview:

The Nano Tank Showdown 2 is all about showcasing the creativity, skill, and passion of Lou Schiavo and Aquaman Shalom as they compete head-to-head in creating the most stunning nano reef tanks. But that's not all—the final decision will rest in the hands of the esteemed members of Reef2Reef. As a valued member, your vote will determine who takes home the glory!

Updates and Smack Talking: Throughout the contest, we'll keep you updated on the progress of the tanks, sharing photos, videos, and behind-the-scenes insights. Prepare for some friendly smack talking between Lou Schiavo and @aquaman.shalom as they strive to outdo each other and impress the Reef2Reef community. Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions and excitement!

Award Presentation:

The winner of the Nano Tank Showdown 2 will be announced at Reefapalooza Texas (to be held in Dallas on October 7-8)—an event you won't want to miss—with a special award presentation made by @revhtree of Reef2Reef! Join us at RAP Texas to witness the glory firsthand and celebrate with the winner as they receive their well-deserved recognition. Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of nano reef tanks and be part of the Nano Tank Showdown 2!

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: (required to enter this contest) You must make a comment in this thread that you want to win or something like that! :) Be creative if you would like!

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON ORANGE.png

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):

1. VOTE -
Starting from July 10th, you'll have the opportunity to cast your vote for the nano tank you believe deserves the crown. Voting will take place through a dedicated poll at the top of the thread. Voting will close on October 6, 2023, so mark your calendars and make your voice heard! You MUST vote in the poll at the top of this thread for your vote to count! And let us know you voted in a separate comment within this thread. You can also change your vote if needed.

2. SHARE - Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

Two lucky winners will be selected to receive an Eshopps Deskmate Tank (first winner will receive the Mariana Deskmate and the second will receive the Florida Deskmate) and a box of exquisite World Wide Corals coral frags. These coveted prizes will take your aquatic paradise to the next level!

Mariana Deskmate
deskmate_mariana_hero.jpg

Florida Deskmate
deskmate_florida_hero.jpg

World Wide Corals Box
wwc.jpg
https://worldwidecorals.com/
wwc pack.jpg

the-prize-button-drawing-contest-orange-png.2756318

Entries will be accepted through October 6, 2023. Winners of the drawing will be announced after we make the announcement about the winner of the Showdown! We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thank you to everyone for joining in the fun, and a big shout-out to World Wide Corals and Eshopps for their generous support in making this incredible giveaway possible! Stay tuned for updates, witness the tank progress, cast your vote, and enjoy the "friendly" smack talking between Lou Schiavo and @aquaman.shalom as they vie for victory. Let the Nano Tank Showdown 2 begin!

#r2rgiveaway
#WWC
#Eshopps
@WWC
@ESHOPPS.INC
@aquaman.shalom

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love these tanks! I've never had a drop off tank, so I'd go with the Mariana! Might have to pick one up soon. :thinking-face:

bk-projects

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, a box full of WWC coral with the deskmate peninsula tank would be a whole lot of hours to spend with so much joy! Man that would be fun

s1oliver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both tanks are awesome, I'd be happy to win either of them for my son since he wants a tank in his room, he'd flip!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I like the Mariana and have three places I would place it and would start a thread with the tank and coral received

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back