nano tank tips with coral, algae etc.

Tofu Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20-gallon nano any tips for me I have two clowns a firefish and a royal gramma for corals I have a favia I can't really tell what it is a ricordia mushroom a toadstool and a torch any tips with algae and keeping everything happy and what corals I can keep I'm thinking an encrusting Monti and policopora for sps? I've had the tank for 8ish months and I do 20% water changes weekly tips?

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An ATO will help a lot, one of the biggest downside of a smaller tank is how much water you lose daily to evaporation. I have a 10 gallon that I have to add 1-2qts of water a day to keep it topped off. Other than than, with good light and stability you can keep almost anything!

OP
OP
Tofu Brady

Tofu Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An ATO will help a lot, one of the biggest downside of a smaller tank is how much water you lose daily to evaporation. I have a 10 gallon that I have to add 1-2qts of water a day to keep it topped off. Other than than, with good light and stability you can keep almost anything!
i have a ATO and the AI prime 16 hd and I test often and fix if its bad so thx

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back