• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nano wavemaker

Runnin'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a wavemaker that would be good in a 32 g cube. Right now I just have the return pump and a skimmer hanging on the side of my tank making flow. Let me know if anything has anything for a good price!

diverjm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a wavemaker that would be good in a 32 g cube. Right now I just have the return pump and a skimmer hanging on the side of my tank making flow. Let me know if anything has anything for a good price!
I have a brand new Aquamai KPS wavemaker that I’d like to sell. It’s never seen water. I took it out of the box, and had it installed in my biocube that sat dry for over a year. I finally set up my biocube and went with a MP10 instead. Let me know if you’re interested, I’ll make you a great deal.

OP
OP
R

Runnin'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new Aquamai KPS wavemaker that I’d like to sell. It’s never seen water. I took it out of the box, and had it installed in my biocube that sat dry for over a year. I finally set up my biocube and went with a MP10 instead. Let me know if you’re interested, I’ll make you a great deal.
What are you asking for it?

Back