• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NanoBox 36" ATI LED Hybrid For Sale

cotoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrading to a larger tank and looking to sell my 36” NanoBox ATI Hybrid fixture, custom built by Dave. This unit is a beast and puts out tons of light. It was a brand new 8 bulb ATI fixture converted into a 6 bulb fixture with 6 custom LED arrays. I bought this unit in August 2015 and have used it every day since to grow beautiful corals in my 90 gallon. I wish I didn’t have to part ways with it but it does not fit my new setup.

The LED’s are controlled by the bluefish mini controller via wifi and the T5 Bulbs can be controlled via timer or aquarium controller if you have one. All parts are in great working condition and functioning flawlessly.

The current bulb setup includes 3 blue plus and 3 coral plus. I rotate 2 bulbs every 4 months on January, May and September so the bulb have 1, 5, and 9 months on them respectively.

I’ve included some pics below and can provide more if needed.

Asking $1000 Shipped or Best Offer

Please let me know of any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_6492.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5623.JPG

OP
OP
cotoner

cotoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - need to move this light all offers welcome. Someone will get a great deal.

OP
OP
cotoner

cotoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does this have separate moonlight channels?

Not a separate channel but you can adjust the LEDs to mimic a moonlight setting through the bluefish wireless controller. It also has various other modes including a picture setting that can be used to make colors pop for photos and a thunderstorm setting which mimics lighting strikes.

OP
OP
cotoner

cotoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back