Naturally Beautiful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMGP1438~2.JPG

Naturally beautiful aquacultured corals.

Pacific East Aquaculture
Since 2000
A licensed coral aquaculture facility on Maryland's Eastern Shore

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving looking at the corals you've posted!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up for ya'lls mailing list. Some of those favia's on your website are killer... And not just the blood splashed favia! ;Hilarious

U

User1

View Badges
Just signed up for ya'lls mailing list. Some of those favia's on your website are killer... And not just the blood splashed favia! ;Hilarious

The list is a good source. Their sub forum is another. I've been lurking on their forum for a bit now asking questions and looking at the corals. Once I was ready I sent Dr. Mac a message with my tanks picture and asked for some help with coral placements once I found a list.

During the last buy 3 get 3 free sale I built a good list and the price was perfect. All in all it came out to about $17 dollar a frag. That is well within my price range and cheaper than a local store I buy from. I did not include the shipping price since that is the price I pay for shopping online. So for me it isn't a big deal - it wasn't even very expensive.

I'm really happy with the experience. Even my daughter was happy working with them when she bought me a tee shirt from them. I use their included post it notes a lot too :)

Check out the yellow fever stylocoeniella - it really stands out. Next up for me is a batch of soft corals and a clam.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back