Need a little breather from rapid-fire vendor sales down here lol, let’s talk about Who is the typical lurker. SEE POST #53 FOR COUPON CODE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AWESOME- Thank you, Adam. I WILL HELP TRY TO SPREAD THE WORD AND I AM ALSO SENDING ORDER RIGHT NOW. (J. HEBERT)
Incredible! Thank you so much! You'll be hearing from me personally to set up shipping and go over some order details real soon! A thousand thank you's!

PigDaddyF15E

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like you were doing this specifically to get me! I have been battling some algae for a while now. Finally feeling like I've got it under control and I'm ready to get some corals for the "showcase" area of our tank. Was already talking with my wife about which battlebox to buy. I'll be using the code as soon as I get home tonight!!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's like you were doing this specifically to get me! I have been battling some algae for a while now. Finally feeling like I've got it under control and I'm ready to get some corals for the "showcase" area of our tank. Was already talking with my wife about which battlebox to buy. I'll be using the code as soon as I get home tonight!!!
right on my good man. no pressure at all this code will not expire for a while. Thanks a ton

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Much better than the constant refresh and hope it's something you want.
Amen! Thanks for the notion! I like how this kind of organically evolved. Essentially the opposite of the tidal wave of recent sponsors unequivocally marauding cash-grabbory! lol I'd like to keep this one going for a bit personally.

ReefingFamily08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a longtime lurker. I made my first account on reef2reef in 2010 or 12 I think. Before that I had an account on a different forum. I had to make a new account a few years ago because I forgot what email and password,etc. But I’ll do almost anything for a discount on a BattleBox. Adam’s Acropora are incredible and he has the best customer service in the industry. Hopefully someday I’ll get to meet him in person.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, there’s always freebies my friend nice ones! Not junker typically free type stuff.
Here's my freebie from my first @Battlecorals order:
IMG_20230224_081841793.jpg

Hasn't grown much since I received it but it's colored way up.and has been encrusting a lot!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Coming along well!
It greened out completely when I first added it. Realized I was bottomed out on phosphates and had high alk. Brought the alk down and the phosphates up and she's happy! Although the massive chunk of Acroberry is happier I think!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It greened out completely when I first added it. Realized I was bottomed out on phosphates and had high alk. Brought the alk down and the phosphates up and she's happy! Although the massive chunk of Acroberry is happier I think!
Ha cool yes. That one is definitely a hardy piece. Looks so good when it really does its thing though. Nothing else quite like it that I have ever seen.

AnyNameYouWish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 98% lurker mainly because I feel I don’t have anything to contribute more than the many experienced members on here, I just hang back and soak up all the knowledge here! I’m not sure where I lurk more here or your website hahaha so many stunners on there. If I wasn’t about to move in a month (first tank move) I’d probably pull the trigger on that discount batttle box that I’ve been looking at for so long. I’d also really like to get in on one of your grow out contest not so much for the prizes (i don’t even know what they are) but because I love the idea of multiple tanks documenting the progress/growth.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 98% lurker mainly because I feel I don’t have anything to contribute more than the many experienced members on here, I just hang back and soak up all the knowledge here! I’m not sure where I lurk more here or your website hahaha so many stunners on there. If I wasn’t about to move in a month (first tank move) I’d probably pull the trigger on that discount batttle box that I’ve been looking at for so long. I’d also really like to get in on one of your grow out contest not so much for the prizes (i don’t even know what they are) but because I love the idea of multiple tanks documenting the progress/growth.
Ooo... I can answer this one!!! The prizes are battleboxes!!!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m 98% lurker mainly because I feel I don’t have anything to contribute more than the many experienced members on here, I just hang back and soak up all the knowledge here!
Hey, don't sell yourself short! We all have experiences that we can use to help others. Sometimes those experiences are what's going to help someone else not throw in the towel, sometimes they're what's going to keep someone from taking someone else's bad or wrong advice. It's great when you find a thread where you can collaborate rather than argue. Unfortunately that's where a lot of HELP! posts head these days - arguing.

AnyNameYouWish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have experiences that we can use to help others. Sometimes those experiences are what's going to help someone else not throw in the towe
This is legit, I almost threw in the towel at the 5-6 month mark my ugly phase got UGLY haha. I wish I would have documented it, If more of us would post our hard times people struggling would see they can have a beautiful tank after the nightmare.
Ooo... I can answer this one!!! The prizes are battleboxes!!!
Now that’s an epic prize for sure l!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just received my box! Lurker No More! Thank you Adam frags look great! Now back into the shadows! JK!
Ooh thats right. that's a good looking AOF in that one isn't it. nice clean pic man! Double thanks for posting!

Nohatch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm Nohatch and I am a lurker...... I have been a member for years but never really interacted. The past few months I have been slightly obsessed with your (battlecorals) post and videos. My top 2 searches on Google are R2R and Battlecorals. I have learned a lot and truly appreciate it! I have recently been hitting the like button more and hope to be posting soon!! Baby steps Lol

I have also never made a online coral purchase. With all the sales going on lately it has been tempting but afraid of what I will receive. From everything i have read I think I want Adam to be my first!

Thank you for everything you do. I will be making a order very soon.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome!
Hello I'm Nohatch and I am a lurker...... I have been a member for years but never really interacted. The past few months I have been slightly obsessed with your (battlecorals) post and videos. My top 2 searches on Google are R2R and Battlecorals. I have learned a lot and truly appreciate it! I have recently been hitting the like button more and hope to be posting soon!! Baby steps Lol

I have also never made a online coral purchase. With all the sales going on lately it has been tempting but afraid of what I will receive. From everything i have read I think I want Adam to be my first!

Thank you for everything you do. I will be making a order very soon.
I have made quite a few online orders and never disappointed. But I tag along to the vendors after others have proofed them.

Adam will be on my list when the tank is a little more stable. I need to figure this whole alk dosing thing first.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back