Need a little breather from rapid-fire vendor sales down here lol, let’s talk about Who is the typical lurker. SEE POST #53 FOR COUPON CODE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say I’m about 50/50 . Aside from greeting new members. I want them to feel as welcomed as when I started on the site. I feel that I still have much to learn so I generally stay in the backround but do look at lots of posts. @BroccoliFarmer I'm in agreement about trolling and wars, one of the reasons I mostly avoid FaceBook these days. And yes it is unfortunate that it exists here, though I feel it isn’t as bad by a fair margin. I spend more of my “active moments“ here on live sales hanging out like @tbrown3589 mentioned although there are a few threads other than my build thread that I chime in with comments.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have no friends in real life, so I play on here all day.
Working Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm always a bit worried to answer publicly because I really don't know if an answer is "correct" anymore. One day it's the method and the next it's completely wrong. A lot of stuff we come to realize are anecdotal versus THE TRUTH.
I guess you can only say "in my experience .... x works".

On the note of waves. What has been your observation on vendors? Are they like waves also?

littlebeard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always a bit worried to answer publicly because I really don't know if an answer is "correct" anymore. One day it's the method and the next it's completely wrong. A lot of stuff we come to realize are anecdotal versus THE TRUTH.
I guess you can only say "in my experience .... x works".
I find this to be true as well.

Mostly I lurk battlecorals so i know when the next sale is. Best corals I've purchased so far.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Kinda this. I moved just before COVID and this has become my community, for better and worse.
Same. I didn't move, I just don't like people.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to help others as much as possible since I’m an old skool stick head! Still running my current tank soon to be tanks the same way! I can’t believe how much the hobby has changed and how much money people throw at equipment any more that isn’t needed to have a successful reef… from all my years I learned the more you play with it the harder it got! KEEP IT K.i.S.S

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I can tell, you're just an avatar.
Dude don't get him started on the avatars. That's how I met him. His shenanigans on a @CodyBot avatar game on a live sale. It's been down hill from there.

Back