Need a New Reefing Resolution for the New Year? How about becoming a Reef2Reef Supporter?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you been trying to decide what New Year's Resolution to make for your reef hobby? Well, how about becoming a Reef2Reef Site Supporter?? we hope that you feel this community is a great resource for you as a hobbyist and would consider becoming a supporter for that reason as well! We hope that you feel this community is a great resource for you as a hobbyist and would consider becoming a supporter for that reason alone, but there are also lots of great perks that come with upgrading your account to site supporter including enhanced site functions and capabilities, extra entries into our R2R giveaways, and even an exclusive monthly giveaway only open to R2R Supporters (you can read about all the perks HERE)! So whatever your motive, we hope you will consider becoming a R2R Supporter this year!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

You can learn more about being a R2R Supporter
HERE!

Btw, R2R membership has always been and always will remain free. Becoming a site supporter is appreciated but never required. We hope the value of the community here is something you enjoy and feel is worth contributing to.

Happy Reefing and Happy New Year!! May 2022 be your best year yet!!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great idea! My wife leaves for a few days tomorrow so I'll sneak this in with all her vacation charges!
Edit 1
All Done, Now let's see if I get a badge before I get that phone call. :)

Happy Happiness GIF by Cappa Video Productions
Edit 2 Reef2Reef by a few hours! Thanks folks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bumping this up again! Thanks to all you R2R supporters!!

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been trying to decide what New Year's Resolution to make for your reef hobby? Well, how about becoming a Reef2Reef Site Supporter?? we hope that you feel this community is a great resource for you as a hobbyist and would consider becoming a supporter for that reason as well! We hope that you feel this community is a great resource for you as a hobbyist and would consider becoming a supporter for that reason alone, but there are also lots of great perks that come with upgrading your account to site supporter including enhanced site functions and capabilities, extra entries into our R2R giveaways, and even an exclusive monthly giveaway only open to R2R Supporters (you can read about all the perks HERE)! So whatever your motive, we hope you will consider becoming a R2R Supporter this year!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

You can learn more about being a R2R Supporter
HERE!

Btw, R2R membership has always been and always will remain free. Becoming a site supporter is appreciated but never required. We hope the value of the community here is something you enjoy and feel is worth contributing to.

Happy Reefing and Happy New Year!! May 2022 be your best year yet!!
I would love to be a supporter but sceptic about credit card info over internet. If I can do it over the phone I am all in.

Back