Need better QC on chemicals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dwfain

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I opened four 1,000ml cartons today and none had 1,000ml of solution. Here is what I got:

Sulphate had 910ml
Magnesium had 900ml
Bromine had 875ml
Boron had 750ml

To me, this is not acceptable. If you're paying for 1,000ml then you should get 1,000ml.

gpwdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree! I have never received 100ml of solution in a 100ml bottles????????
Triton...........please fix this.............we pay top dollar for your products.

bushdoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I bought package of of Sun-Maid Resins. There were 6 small packs in whole set. I swear that last time, which was about a mont ago, there were 8 packs for the same price.
I know it’s awful and robbery in plain daylight, but it’s common practice now.. We still should complain about it, but, I do not see any solution.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For many of our products we are shifting to dry powders or increased concentrations. This will prevent price increases based on the increase in freight costs and will provide better value to all of our customers. I believe that you will all be happy with the changes and the cost savings.

OP
OP
D

dwfain

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For many of our products we are shifting to dry powders or increased concentrations. This will prevent price increases based on the increase in freight costs and will provide better value to all of our customers. I believe that you will all be happy with the changes and the cost savings.
Julian I appreciate that you are moving over to dry products but that does not negate the fact that I paid for 1,000ml of each and did not get it.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Julian I appreciate that you are moving over to dry products but that does not negate the fact that I paid for 1,000ml of each and did not get it.
It doesn't make sense as our cartons are machine packed at 1000ml and sealed in the process automatically. Leakage is usually obvious as the cartons will be "wet" so can't understand how you would have this much variability in volumes. Please contact our Support Team ([email protected]) regarding this issue.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back