OP
psycomnky

psycomnky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested I gathered about 20 of these and dropped them in take to see if any of the fish would eat them… they all spit them out….. except my diamond goby…. He seems to love them. I looked closely to see if he saw scooping and sending them through gills and back into sand but I never noticed any in the sand he filtered… does anyone have in-site on this??

OP
OP
psycomnky

psycomnky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When silicate levels drop they will slowly die off. Silicates are usually from newer rock or sand. Sometimes tap water.
I started up my tank in June… caribsea live sand and new dry rock… I did purchase some cured plate rock and I’m making seascape by cutting and gluing dry rock. Now that i know what they are I suspect they will be with us for some time with addition of dry rock

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.6%

Back