need help selling my set up

sellingthetank707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello,
i have a 55gal set up with stand, red devil, sucker fish and so much decor and tons of extras. some brand new never opened. as much as i dont want to get rid of any of it i have no other choice. im not sure where to go or what to do after this point so any information would be helpful. thank you

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello,
i have a 55gal set up with stand, red devil, sucker fish and so much decor and tons of extras. some brand new never opened. as much as i dont want to get rid of any of it i have no other choice. im not sure where to go or what to do after this point so any information would be helpful. thank you
Craigslist and Facebook marketplace

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hello,
Create ad with clear description and pictures. Facebook marketplace seems to be the hot one for ads right now, as is R2R marketplace and even local reef clubs if any in your area.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facebook or on here would probably be your best bet. I got my tank and stand on fb. Seems like there’s a lot of traffic on there.

additionally, if there are any local aquarium clubs in your area that might be another avenue to investigate

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back