Need help setting up your GHL Doser?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THREE HOURS LATER.. this is nuts.. what is with error code 50 and error code 28.. I am not new to computers.. or neptune.. but GHL yes.. but this cant be that hard.. have tried everything.. do we need to mess with ports on the router side.. ?

I can use the pc software to only run the stirrer.. not the doser.. when i try to hit the doser to dose.. i get error code 50 and error code 28

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if there is an option to turn off the LED alert (blinking yellow) for ATO fluid level?

Just updated my Doser 2.1 to the most recent FW (1.28) today and now it tracks ATO water level. Before the update, low levels on dosing fluids would trigger the LED alert but low ATO water would not ... which is perfect for my set up. My ATO reservoir is 3 gal/11 liters. I visually see it daily, and refill it every 5 days. I don't really need the LED alert for it ... and it will be a real pain if I have to log in to the GHL CC every week to update ATO reservoir level as 'full'.

Problem is, I cannot remember if there was a setting I was able to turn off previously to disable the LED alert for low ATO level ... or if it simply wasn't monitored in the earlier FW but is now.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL is now blinking yellow.. over the weekend here is the final result.. I spent the weekend .. installling, deleting and reinstalling all the software.. to those of you that have windows 7 you will have an issue upgrading the firmware. My issue.

GHL unit does not work with either my windows 7 or windows 10 computers. I can control it through them with the GHL control center software program ONLY to the extent through the USB.. when i try to control it through the pc without the usb attached and through the LAN or WIFI i can control the stirrer but not the doser pumps.. I get a return of ERROR 50 or ERROR 28

Anyone have these issues..

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Marco.. I posted directly on your forum at GHL .. but this seems to be a reoccurring problem.. perhaps a good sticky would be great.. thanks

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect.
But I have to ask for a favor - any chance we can keep communication and troubleshooting to a single chain on your issue? It makes it hard to figure out where we are, and latest, if this issue is spread across multiple threads, and communication forms.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.. Marco.. yes.. keep it simple.. sorry.. there were a couple of issues over the weekend so ended up on couple of threads.. I also posted in your GHL site.. when i get home I will add in the Myghl.com to the doser.

Have to say on a good note...this doser does keep its seal and prime.. many of my old ones did not.. Nice unit for sure.. thanks

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco. App will continue controll doser but does not work with mixer. Unit is now squeaking . After two weeks ?

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco. App will continue controll doser but does not work with mixer. Unit is now squeaking . After two weeks ?
Should certainly not squeak - have you taken the blue caps off and given the rollers a quick wipe down? I'd start with that, see if that will solve the issue.
As for the mixer, I'll have a look in the next few days, currently out of town and away from any test gear.

slosoak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just setting up a Doser 2. Can connect to GHL direct but cannot set to my time. Change it manually but when I hit save it goes four hours ahead. What am I missing?

jduong916

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having connection issues with my mitras and doser 2.1. When I power them off and on I can connect through wifi. When I leave to work and come back I cannot connect to the doser or the mitras unless I power them on and off again. This has been an issue for a while, but hasnt bothered me. Now that I have the doser its quite annoying to continually power off and on the unit. Also, I can connect to the doser through the iphone app but not to the mitras. For some reason I cannot access the mitras by typing in the web address though chrome to update the wifi module firmware. Any advice would be very greatly appreciated.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you're on the latest firmware version for both the Doser and Mitras, additionally the latest WiFi module firmware version. lots of improvements in the latest versions.

jduong916

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you're on the latest firmware version for both the Doser and Mitras, additionally the latest WiFi module firmware version. lots of improvements in the latest versions.
The firmware is current on the mitras and doser. Are there any instructions on how to update the wifi module without using the IP address and the browser? Is there a setting to where I can connect through the IP address? I'm having issues with this as well.

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at this video. It'll show you the alternate method for updating the LX7 WiFi module.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back