Need help setting up your GHL Doser?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this really this difficult to setup. I have been reafing and watching videos for 3 and half hours and im nowhere closer than i was when i opened the box.
Is there a simple how to hookup a ghl 2.1 sa to an android from the beginning video or directions somewhere?
Im really wondering if i made a bad choice not being a tech guy.

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this really this difficult to setup. I have been reafing and watching videos for 3 and half hours and im nowhere closer than i was when i opened the box.
Is there a simple how to hookup a ghl 2.1 sa to an android from the beginning video or directions somewhere?
Im really wondering if i made a bad choice not being a tech guy.

I’m considering buying this same doser but have real concerns because many people post that setup is difficult. And no videos I found on you tube cover set up. I have an iPhone though not sure it makes a difference.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed my doser 2.1 into service and it is just my opinion that for me it has been the easiest setup of the Profilux experience thus far! I didn’t think of watching a video.....but honestly didn’t need it.

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed my doser 2.1 into service and it is just my opinion that for me it has been the easiest setup of the Profilux experience thus far! I didn’t think of watching a video.....but honestly didn’t need it.
How did you connect? Phone, pc, tablet?

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I did not. I just went through my Ghl. First wired connection and then I set up the wifi.... are you using profilux as the master or do you have a stand alone doser? Mine is through the profilux 4.

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I did not. I just went through my Ghl. First wired connection and then I set up the wifi.... are you using profilux as the master or do you have a stand alone doser? Mine is through the profilux 4.
Stand alone
I tried the 2 different apps i could find in the play store (andriod) no such luck

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By default the doser is in Hotspot mode, emitting a WiFi network.
You can join your phone, or your computer to the doser's GHL network, browse the internal website, or connect with the App, and set it to join your main wireless network.
Of course if you have a windows laptop, and connect via USB with GCC it's probably faster :)

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By default the doser is in Hotspot mode, emitting a WiFi network.
You can join your phone, or your computer to the doser's GHL network, browse the internal website, or connect with the App, and set it to join your main wireless network.
Of course if you have a windows laptop, and connect via USB with GCC it's probably faster :)
Do you have a step by for the complete idiot??? All that is great but how, from power on.
Pm me ill give you my number or something, if thats easier

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a step by for the complete idiot??? All that is great but how, from power on.
Pm me ill give you my number or something, if thats easier

I’m traveling right now; but have a look at this YouTube video, and others in the channel.

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please download and read the manual on page 1 of this thread. All steps for connecting to the hotspot are there along with much more information.

Steps there still apply to GHL Connect.

Back