OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure the pictures say for themselves which are with phone camera and which are the app. I need to play with it some more still but it’s a lot better then the phone

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG
Brilliant! I particularly like the Chromis photo bomb, haha. Appreciate the share. Any objections in using some of these photos on the website or app store?

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anybody is interested in writing a review for the app on the store, that would be super helpful as the only reviews that exist now are a mixed bag of results from version 1.0. For those new to the thread, basically version 1.0 wasn't powerful enough and that made a lot of people cranky. Hoping this new update resolves all those issues and restores the trust that I'm not selling snake oil.

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's official, version 2.1 will have reset to defaults and brightness intensity reduction.
Hope to have a test build out to you guys soonish. :-D

zachxlutz

120 Gallons of FUN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's official, version 2.1 will have reset to defaults and brightness intensity reduction.
Hope to have a test build out to you guys soonish. :-D

I'd love to test. I have access to an iPhone 8 Plus and a filter from AquariClip for comparison shots. I can write up a review for you on the iTunes store as well. Thanks! (I signed up to beta test on your website, FYI)

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to test. I have access to an iPhone 8 Plus and a filter from AquariClip for comparison shots. I can write up a review for you on the iTunes store as well. Thanks! (I signed up to beta test on your website, FYI)
Thanks, @zachxlutz . That'll be super cool to see. AquariClip is very cool so if the app gets even close that'd be nuts.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How about some R2R love in the app? Maybe we can help you promote it.. ;)

zachxlutz

120 Gallons of FUN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was invited to test out the Aquarium Camera app for my new iPhone 8 Plus yesterday. I took some quick shots when I had a free moment last night. No editing, no white balance adjustments, etc. Great tool. I can't wait to set up the phone on a little tripod and get some better shots.

Under full 8x54 of T5:
10/25/2017 FTS:

DoYD0uW.jpg

These photos are under only 2x54w T5 lighting (purple plus and actinic):
KZCs5nw.jpg

HvtMzWh.jpg

oTz9bVW.jpg

ji5q8tA.jpg

QJkblSX.jpg

7mq6ceL.jpg

51ZbxeD.jpg

k865PKE.jpg

1D7Ko7p.jpg

VQNWk5H.jpg

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anybody is interested in writing a review for the app on the store, that would be super helpful as the only reviews that exist now are a mixed bag of results from version 1.0. For those new to the thread, basically version 1.0 wasn't powerful enough and that made a lot of people cranky. Hoping this new update resolves all those issues and restores the trust that I'm not selling snake oil.
just signed up for beta, looking forward to testing. pretty much run pure blue LEDs

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just signed up for beta, looking forward to testing. pretty much run pure blue LEDs

gadwall72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John,

Sorry, my work has been crazy since I joined the Beta. I have not had a chance to use the app or provide any feedback. I hope that I am able to do so over the weekend.

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was invited to test out the Aquarium Camera app for my new iPhone 8 Plus yesterday. I took some quick shots when I had a free moment last night. No editing, no white balance adjustments, etc. Great tool. I can't wait to set up the phone on a little tripod and get some better shots.

Under full 8x54 of T5:
10/25/2017 FTS:

DoYD0uW.jpg

These photos are under only 2x54w T5 lighting (purple plus and actinic):
KZCs5nw.jpg

HvtMzWh.jpg

oTz9bVW.jpg

ji5q8tA.jpg

QJkblSX.jpg

7mq6ceL.jpg

51ZbxeD.jpg

k865PKE.jpg

1D7Ko7p.jpg

VQNWk5H.jpg
Absolutely brilliant shots! Thanks so much for sharing. I love your tank.
Any objections to using a few of these on the website or app store?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back