OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already purchased it a while back and was diappointed with the quality but still use it. How do i become a tester?
Which version are you running? Definitely interested in learning more about the quality aspects you're referring to.

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more
1530201053762.jpeg

ReefersDelite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which version are you running? Definitely interested in learning more about the quality aspects you're referring to.
It does not filter out the blues as much as id like. I actually need to turn them down and add more whites to get a clear picture without washing out the blues so now i use an orange pill bottle. The version I am running is 3.1 on ios 11.4

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does not filter out the blues as much as id like. I actually need to turn them down and add more whites to get a clear picture without washing out the blues so now i use an orange pill bottle. The version I am running is 3.1 on ios 11.4

You might try starting with the WB settings and seeing how much color correction you get there and then RGB before moving onto the Gel mode which is the most aggressive of all the filters. I haven’t gotten all the blue out of the shots because I’m the case where you are casting blue light without and white light on white objects (sand rock etc) as far as the camera is concerned, those objects are white. With coral and fish it’s much easier because that blue is recoloring another color and we can effectively get it to return to its original color thru correction.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first try with the android beta. I need to figure out how to use this better obviously. FYI is crashes initially on first open when it asks for permissions. Once I allow them and reopen everything is fine.

NO adjustment
1530733402521.jpg

Gel
1530733333385.jpg

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first try with the android beta. I need to figure out how to use this better obviously. FYI is crashes initially on first open when it asks for permissions. Once I allow them and reopen everything is fine.

NO adjustment
1530733402521.jpg

Gel
1530733333385.jpg

Thanks for posting and reporting that bug. I’ll definitely make sure those notifications are delayed. Results looking good! Did you end up going with a more yellow or red gel? Just curious how things are yielding for the goldielox spectrum.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting and reporting that bug. I’ll definitely make sure those notifications are delayed. Results looking good! Did you end up going with a more yellow or red gel? Just curious how things are yielding for the goldielox spectrum.

New version fixed the crash problem. I'm getting best results with a gel more towards the yellow side. Using T5 with 3 B+, 3 C+

1531349742236.jpg

Weikel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this still in beta for android or can we buy it now?? I have been dieing to try this out!!!

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this still in beta for android or can we buy it now?? I have been dieing to try this out!!!
Not live yet, but I think it's getting really close. Thanks for all the awesome testing by everyone. SUPER appreciate the feedback especially on Android where we have so many different device/os combos. We're on the 19th build of the beta test! yiy yiy yiy :-D

jlord1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to be asked as android beta tester......this looks awesome !!!!! Samsung galaxy 8+

jlord1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to be added as android beta tester, looks amazing!!!! Thanks, Samsung's galaxy s8+

danielb333

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course! Just sign up on the website and I’ll make sure to get you in
Just signed up too to help beta test! Tank pics looking good! Can't wait to see the paid app on the Google market place. Google pixel phone.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back