Need pictures of a 250 Marineland reef tank.

Zombie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to see what you have done with yours. I searched and can't find pictures anywhere.

Thanks

chestnud

Slice & Dice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 2 of them as displays at the shop. I'll look around and see if I have some pics on the computer.

OP
OP
Z

Zombie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to know If there is enough room to have all the glass accessible to clean with a reef built down the center. I like the idea of having the larger foot print of the DD tanks. I have a deep 125 gallon tank now that is 5 foot long with a small foot print. A 250 gallon DD tank will be like two of the 125 Deeps placed back to back.

I don't want a reef stacked against the rear wall with this tank maybe two patches of rock with a space in the middle. It is going to be mostly sps.
I also want to have a few tangs and I am worried that with the tank only being 5 foot long it would look crowed. If the house was bigger I
would step up to a 300 but the room is small and I don't want the living space to look like a public aquarium. A 250 gallon will be over kill already.
I'm also considering selling my 2 clown fish and two anemones in the move. I am worried about the anemones walking all the time and don't need the stress.

OP
OP
Z

Zombie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking doing this now.
I did the dimensions wrong, just add another foot in front of the rock work.

zombie-albums-my-120g-reef-picture23787-250.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back