Need some help to ID

iplayhockey1919

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been up for quick about 10 months and was an upgrade from the 90 gallon (now 150) that I had. I can say with most certainly that those who really look at their tanks, notice the subtle changes in it. Well tonight I saw something that is worrying me a bit and could use help to figure out what it is.
IMG_3854 (2).jpg
IMG_3860 (2).jpg
IMG_3863 (2).jpg
IMG_3864 (2).jpg

They are the redish/yellow in color in the above pictures and move around quickly. Watching them, they almost look like ants. I thought they were only on the white pvc pipes I have in the tank but using my flash light, they are everywhere in my tank. I recently added RTBA about 2 weeks ago from a frag show and just this past weekend, new return piping into the tank.

Any help with this would be great.

sharky79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been up for quick about 10 months and was an upgrade from the 90 gallon (now 150) that I had. I can say with most certainly that those who really look at their tanks, notice the subtle changes in it. Well tonight I saw something that is worrying me a bit and could use help to figure out what it is.
IMG_3854 (2).jpg
IMG_3860 (2).jpg
IMG_3863 (2).jpg
IMG_3864 (2).jpg

They are the redish/yellow in color in the above pictures and move around quickly. Watching them, they almost look like ants. I thought they were only on the white pvc pipes I have in the tank but using my flash light, they are everywhere in my tank. I recently added RTBA about 2 weeks ago from a frag show and just this past weekend, new return piping into the tank.

Any help with this would be great.

Pods? That's all I could think of atm, not sure why they would be an off color other then your lighting. I'm curious to see as well from others

OP
OP
iplayhockey1919

iplayhockey1919

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was having hard time just getting those ones. Not sure I will be able to with the normal gear that I have. I am hoping it is pods also.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back