Need some pro advise on 28g nano hood!!

Saltydog22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, First question I have my nano 28g 105 CF-Quad Combo with cooling fans I test the water temp and after about 6 -9 hours the temp gets from 77.6 - 78.3- 79.8 after 8hours then seen temp highest 81.6 now I realy can not aford 2 just buy chiller, and have also been woreyed about evaporation in my room because of a lot of expensive stero and tv computer ect.. would adding a power head ( I am going 2 anyway)help keep the temp down? if so what type I have seen a lot of people say 800 e is ok others say its too much. Remeber I do not know what all corels I will be adding just yet want to remaine as versital as possiable. Are these lights T-5 ? have Nite-Vu LEDs on it will these lights limit me to what on various corels i can purchase? Not sure what this means but this is what my book let says may be some can explane thanks salty

Kelvin: 10k daylight/7100k Actinc
4Nite-Vu LED
Accela pumps2: 266gph

Also can any one tell me how and where to run power cords to the power heads when I add them so I can still close the canope al the way.
I seen people with them in the 28g nano and the lide is all the way close were and how to get the plugs out and into the wall???

Thanks salty dog22:nerd::llama:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back