• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need Tanks Gone Tomorrow - My Loss is Your Gain

Jared's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I have been planning on getting out of the hobby for a few months since my wife and I found out we were expecting our second child, but I have been putting off selling my tanks. Unfortunately the return pump on my Waterbox 130.4 decided to die tonight and I have no spare, so I need them gone ASAP. I'm very busy with work and don't want to have to limp a tank through several days just making things work. These are two turnkey systems with everything you need (other than the big tank needing a new return pump of course). I would like to get $2000 for everything in this post, but if you can come tomorrow the deal is $1500 paypal. My loss is your gain. Zip code is 30428. Serious inquiries only please. Details below:

Tank #1:
Waterbox 130.4
Neptune Apex and trident combo with 4 months of trident reagent.
2 x AI Hydra 64 HDs - also come with custom 3D printed shades to prevent light spill into room
2 x AI Nero 5 pumps
1 x Neptune Wave pump
2 x Ecotech Versa dosing pumps
Spare heater to go with heater already in sump
1 x Ecotech Marine Vectra S2 - THIS IS THE PUMP THAT QUIT WORKING, SO YOU WILL NEED A RETURN PUMP
Avast Marine K1 Kalk Stirrer
Tunze ATO
Innovative Marine 15 gallon ATO reservoir
Tunze Refugium light and chaeto for refugium
Nyos 160 skimmer with Reef Octopus Skimmer Stand

For full disclosure - The tank does have some scratches on the front panel in the lower left quadrant. Also the only pest this tank has is Vermetid Snails. I don't have any flatworms or crazy algae, but Vermetid Snails did take a hold on my rockwork. I want you to know what you are getting. I also have the bottom door hinges pulled out of the cabinet so they would open easier on carpet, but I will have those put back in before pickup.

Livestock:
Various Zoas: Utter Chaos, Motley Crue, WWC AOI, Orange Bam Bams, Red Hornets, Scrambled Eggs, Little Shop of Horrors, and Date NIghts
2 x BSA Tittie Twister Blasto Colonies
1 x CB Project X Blasto Colony
1 x Cotton Candy Bright Green Torch
1 x Huge Sunkist Bounce Mushroom
1 x Tiny OG Bounce Mushroom - very small

Fish:
1 x Purple Tang
1 x Yellow Tang
1 x Powder Blue Tang
1 x Tomini Tang
1 x Black Spot Foxface
1 x Diamond Goby
1 x Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

Tank #2:
This tank has been empty for several months. It's been cleaned out, but I haven't taken the time to clean the glass and equipment. This tank also has some scratches but a solid tank otherwise.

Waterbox 30.2 All-in-one
Sicce Silent 1.5 return pump
Ecotech Vortech Mp10 with driver upgraded to Mobius App control
Ecotech Radion Gen5 XR 15 Blue with diffuser add-on - This light only ran for about 3 months before I shut down this tank
Tunze ATO
Ecotech Battery Backup
In-tank drop in filter floss holders
Extra items (everything goes):
2 x RedSea REEFLED 90 lights with mounts
1 x Seneye Par meter
BRS RODI system + booster pump
Half of a 200 gallon bucket of Tropic Marin Salt
Extra fish food and other supplements
Extra Kalkwasser
Hanna Checkers - Nitrate, Calcium, Alkalinity, Phos
Salifert test kits for various elements
Carbon
Mixing barrels and water change equipment
Refractometer
Plus a lot of other extra items

IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0955.JPG
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG
IMG_0959.JPG
IMG_0960.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG
IMG_0964.JPG
IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0966.JPG
IMG_0967.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0972.JPG

OP
OP
J

Jared's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I can’t ship guys. I don’t have any shipping supplies and I’ve never done it. Also work schedule wouldn’t allow an opportunity to make a drop off. Thanks for the interest though.

OP
OP
J

Jared's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of you Florida guys want in, I’m only about 3 hours North of Jacksonville. Not as far as you think. About 2 hours west of Savannah, Ga.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the breakdown, I hope someone gets this! If you get all the animals a new home, and are left with equipment/feel comfortable shipping those items, I'd be interested in the radions, mp10, and set of Hanna checkers.

JoshB94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geeze. If I wasn't leaving for a work trip the opposite way today I'd be OMW. Crazy deal

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what an amazing deal. I wish I could have the time to drive to get this cause I would.

Intense37754

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems like you have local interest, we’re in TN and would be interested, please let us know if your 140 am reply is successful or not

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you selling livestock separately? Generally difficult for someone to get the full package.

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wait someone beat you to it?!
Yep according to seller he sold it to someone else. He sent me a message at 7:10 am saying it was mine if I could get it today. Messaged him at 8:30 and got a response it was pending. No hard feelings thou. It is what it is. Happens all the time to me on here so kinda getting use to it.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep according to seller he sold it to someone else. He sent me a message at 7:10 am saying it was mine if I could get it today. Messaged him at 8:30 and got a response it was pending. No hard feelings thou. It is what it is. Happens all the time to me on here so kinda getting use to it.
Yeah but you were also the first one last night at like 1am to claim it... and this am if it was your then it's a done deal and no reason to entertain other offers... to me it sounds like someone else just offered more money, which is less than honorable :(

Back