• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need Tanks Gone Tomorrow - My Loss is Your Gain

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah but you were also the first one last night at like 1am to claim it... and this am if it was your then it's a done deal and no reason to entertain other offers... to me it sounds like someone else just offered more money, which is less than honorable :(
I was gonna pay him the $2000 even picking it up today. Was not gonna low ball for $1500 but again it’s ok. Happens all the time.

OP
OP
J

Jared's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but you were also the first one last night at like 1am to claim it... and this am if it was your then it's a done deal and no reason to entertain other offers... to me it sounds like someone else just offered more money, which is less than honorable :(
Absolutely not. When I woke up this morning I had PMs from the guy who got it and @GoTakeANap both. I messaged both back simultaneously and said the deal was still available. I gave both my cell number and said to text me. By the time GoTakeANap texted me, which was fairly quick, the other guy was in the process of sending a deposit so I told him it was pending. GoTakeANap offered the full $2000 instead of $1500, but the right thing to do was honor the pending deposit which I did. The other guy just happened to be a little quicker. Don’t attack my character bud. I’m not in the business of screwing folks over.

Back