Need to break down reef tank. Fish, stony coral, live rock with assorted inverts, duncanops, urchins need new home. Rock originally from Tampa Bay.

Frank Scalfano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to break down my 200 gal reef tank. This is a mature system, with copepods galore. Rock originally from Tampa Bay, still encrusted with a diverse community of inverts including some sponges and urochordates. I believe there are still some bivalves. One colony of tube coral stony corals. I added a duncanops polyp which has grown considerably over the last year. One long-spined urchin and two pencils. Three ocellaris clowns, three blue chromes, a yellow tang, a coral beauty, and a royal gramma.

wadesims2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to break down my 200 gal reef tank. This is a mature system, with copepods galore. Rock originally from Tampa Bay, still encrusted with a diverse community of inverts including some sponges and urochordates. I believe there are still some bivalves. One colony of tube coral stony corals. I added a duncanops polyp which has grown considerably over the last year. One long-spined urchin and two pencils. Three ocellaris clowns, three blue chromes, a yellow tang, a coral beauty, and a royal gramma.
I’m interested in some of it on me

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are selling livestock separately let me know interested in fish. Can take right away if needing to break down system. What $ do you want for just fish?

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the dimensions of the tank?

OP
OP
F

Frank Scalfano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are selling livestock separately let me know interested in fish. Can take right away if needing to break down system. What $ do you want for just fish?
I am not in a super hurry, just would like to get it done before October. I would be willing to take any reasonable offer. Mostly, I want them to go to a good home, as I have had them for years. My daughter just went off to school, and no one spends any time with them.

OP
OP
F

Frank Scalfano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you asking for tank?$ For fish?$
I am going to hold on to the tank. Just want to get rid of the living things before going on extended vacation trips. It is just too much trouble to get someone to feed the tank while I am gone.

OP
OP
F

Frank Scalfano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• tempImageuTsK5J.png
    tempImageuTsK5J.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
OP
OP
F

Frank Scalfano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish have been sold. I still have a lot of rock with many creatures including oysters, sponges, and stony corals. There is one anemone, two pencil urchins, and a long-spined urchin. Assorted small shrimp, gastropods. This is offered for any reasonable offer, including gratis (to a good home.) I really want these critters to go to a good home and not let them die, as I have been caring for them for many years. I will continue keeping up the system until they are gone.

Back