Need to cast a little shade? Check out the new AI Prime Refugium Light Visors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALV_2777_1-1.jpg

We have the new RD-ALV light shaping visors for your AI prime HD refugium light (or any Aqua Illumination Prime light). This is part of a new ReefDudes Accessory series designed by ReefDudes in collaboration with @Vivid Creative Aquatics

ALV_2774.jpg ALV_2767.jpg

The ALV is manufactured in our facility and is currently available on our website, and will soon to be available through your favorite online retailer and your local fish stores.

https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/shop/alv-ai-visor-prime-led-light-shaping-visors/

We also have a Kessil version in the works. :)

Ketan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else used this visor yet? I am wondering if a hood would be better than this? The hood covers 4 sides.

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else used this visor yet? I am wondering if a hood would be better than this? The hood covers 4 sides.
Depending on your situation and how close or far the light is from the area you want lit, a hood may or may not be a better choice than the AI-Prime Light Shaping visors.

If, however you need some ability to adjust them for a wider spread than a hood might provide while still shading other equipment , then the Visors are the better option.

Also, i don't think we ever updated this thread, but the AI Prime Light Shaping Visors are now both AI Prime HD and the new HD16 light compatible and have an improved hinge mechanism.

AI-Prime-Compatible_164714_W.jpg

RD-ALV-PEGS_164817.jpg

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back