• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need to rehome longfin phantom clown

Mattg023

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pair of longfin phantom clowns. Loved these guys. But my other fish are bullying And led to one of them dying. Now my other clown is getting picked on, has a scratched up right eye, and I need to rehome him before he ends up dying too. If anyone is interested In taking him in, please let me know. Beautiful fish. Only about an inch and a quarter in length.

6F635BE6-8EC8-44D1-AB6D-979ED86C9F89.jpeg

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pair of longfin phantom clowns. Loved these guys. But my other fish are bullying And led to one of them dying. Now my other clown is getting picked on, has a scratched up right eye, and I need to rehome him before he ends up dying too. If anyone is interested In taking him in, please let me know. Beautiful fish. Only about an inch and a quarter in length.

6F635BE6-8EC8-44D1-AB6D-979ED86C9F89.jpeg
Whereabouts are you

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back