Fishroom Reality Check

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I didnt even notice...

2.5 year old watching bob the train, trying to get her to eat her dinner before momma left us alone for 4 hours to go hang out with friends.

It didn’t go well. She crashed out around 8.15, but 4 month old refused the bottle of BM and has been screaming non stop for an hour and a half. I just got done walking her around our garage in her stroller because it’s raining outside and the monitor for 2.5yo only goes so far . Momma got home and asked how it went...

Yeah, I’m walking around a garage at 9.45pm with a crying baby in a stroller...

Struggles of parenthood.
Love the video.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I didnt even notice...

2.5 year old watching bob the train, trying to get her to eat her dinner before momma left us alone for 4 hours to go hang out with friends.

It didn’t go well. She crashed out around 8.15, but 4 month old refused the bottle of BM and has been screaming non stop for an hour and a half. I just got done walking her around our garage in her stroller because it’s raining outside and the monitor for 2.5yo only goes so far . Momma got home and asked how it went...

Yeah, I’m walking around a garage at 9.45pm with a crying baby in a stroller...

Been there. done that. Got the circles under my eyes, and ear to ear smiles, and full heart to show for it. It shall pass. Some of it gets easier, some of it gets harder but you usually have a full night sleep to deal with it! XXOO

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae grazer my butt!!

7054a3a6f06d31c0106d79c6a2fe4438.jpg

Happy holidays everyone !!

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man. That’s super cool.

Good job with MJF!

Thanks man, appreciate it. He’s been pretty good so far, just that one little scare with his shyness that I thought might be something. Little dude comes up and ‘high fives’ me any time I feed him. Hard to describe, like a fin slap but not territorial or aggressive

As for the 3DP - I have some parts I’m going to make, but it was so out of left field I haven’t had a chance to research it all that much. Last I used one was for work 3 years ago to print metal microfab culture inserts for peltier coolers, so not really the same

Testing kit bottle rack, some tube holders that sort of thing.

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, appreciate it. He’s been pretty good so far, just that one little scare with his shyness that I thought might be something. Little dude comes up and ‘high fives’ me any time I feed him. Hard to describe, like a fin slap but not territorial or aggressive

As for the 3DP - I have some parts I’m going to make, but it was so out of left field I haven’t had a chance to research it all that much. Last I used one was for work 3 years ago to print metal microfab culture inserts for peltier coolers, so not really the same

Testing kit bottle rack, some tube holders that sort of thing.

Dude. I’ll buy some of that!

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
32 day old tunze care magnet. I left it in the tank on the 26th, used it today to finish cleaning and noticed this...

Bunch of rusty water came out of the split when I took it out the tank

A little concerned at this

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was used 3 times, never left in tank until the 26th. Was left fir 4 days

The more I think about it the more peeved (edited for profanity censor) I get . Unacceptable.

I hope they do right by me- emailing tomorrow

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is it with my inverts eating my snails!!!!???

bc7e6c6090825f632dc183b6adf6d66f.jpg
b6032bac950abce3051c2151bc9cd364.jpg

That snail was alive, and Leo flipped it over and started digging in.

I feed the tank every day- it’s not like he’s hungry...

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gurgle buster overflow demo

Really does silence the gurgling overflow. Now all I hear is the bubbles in the skimmer chamber

Any advice for someone who wants to make one of these? I have an external overflow and it splits into my sump one to filter socks one to Fuge. I would love to quiet down.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back