Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I, as in, I’m in the same room when my wife watched it.

I used to annoy her... every scene, I’d be like “inaccurate, been there, that’s inaccurate, that’s nowhere near that other place they walked from, accurate, accurate, loosely true but there’s a better way...’ that sort of thing.

https://invernessoutlanders.wordpre...find-the-real-craigh-na-dun-in-inverness/amp/

My husband and I do this with all medical and police dramas. They are no longer allowed in our home. :)

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband and I do this with all medical and police dramas. They are no longer allowed in our home. :)

Man, we love police dramas. We have Luther in the dvr

UK cop show, 4 episode seasons, very good. Different enough from the us cop shows that I don’t think hubby would be too annoyed at it

Wife used to watch greys anatomy until one 3 episode arc had a character design, get funded, and enroll a patient in a cancer therapy study in a week, then she herself ‘reconfigured’ the therapeutic when it looked like it was failing.

That’s her real life day job. She just turned the tv off, turned to me and said “I’ve wasted so much time watching that ****, and I think it made me dumber” . I just replied “well, you were already pretty dumb to watch it in the first place, so no harm, no foul”..,

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, NO POLICE DRAMAS ALLOWED! I can not stand his commentary. And I actualy never watch TV. Except I am going to be watching a lot of TV in the coming weeks I am sure...:confused:
So your wife is a doctor? In research?

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, NO POLICE DRAMAS ALLOWED! I can not stand his commentary. And I actualy never watch TV. Except I am going to be watching a lot of TV in the coming weeks I am sure...:confused:
So your wife is a doctor? In research?

She is an onco PhD from Stanford (where we met) , postdoc for two years to get her therapeutic patented (novel class) and is now a clinical trials lead to assess and recruit sites for clinical trial initiation in patients. Covers Chicago down to Tampa as far left as Austin Texas over to North Carolina

So yeah, she’s the PhD kind, not the trade school kind of doctor...

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need advice-

About to move my goby outbid copper to the fresh tank, and plan to do general cure instead of prazipro

I know I dose GC 2 times, 5-7 days apart, and it’s a pain in the butt to dissolve so I should grind it through a filter into a cup of water then add that, but what about water changes?

25% WC 48 hours after EACH dose, or just the second dose? Can’t seem to see a clear indication in the other threads

Cheers

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need advice-

About to move my goby outbid copper to the fresh tank, and plan to do general cure instead of prazipro

I know I dose GC 2 times, 5-7 days apart, and it’s a pain in the butt to dissolve so I should grind it through a filter into a cup of water then add that, but what about water changes?

25% WC 48 hours after EACH dose, or just the second dose? Can’t seem to see a clear indication in the other threads

Cheers
You need an @HotRocks for that question.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man.

I double posted because no one other than 3-4 people ever come in here. I’m honored to have you visit! Huge fan of the work your doing to make our fishes lives better

Thanks!
Thanks for the kind words! We are all in this together. One day in the near future we hope to have a streamlined process that is easy for everyone!

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man.

I double posted because no one other than 3-4 people ever come in here. I’m honored to have you visit! Huge fan of the work your doing to make our fishes lives better

Thanks!
I want credit for the amazing hotrocks gracing your doorway. No other fishroomophiles come admire your fishroom? That is a shame.

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want credit for the amazing hotrocks gracing your doorway. No other fishroomophiles come admire your fishroom? That is a shame.

A few, but I’m going under the radar a bit I think.

And don’t you go thinking I don’t know what it is that youre doing right now...

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back