OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever get that thing where you have a plan, then initiate that plan, but 1/3rd of the way in you think a different plan might be a better plan, so you stop the original plan, but realize youre now in a holding pattern until you can initialise the new plan, so revisit an older project only to think your old plan for that project sucks so now you’re in an analysis paralysis loop and super indecisive?

Yeah?

That’s how my day is going.

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great update on the yard, birthday part, and reef stuff. The yard playstuff looks amazing. Tigger pods are cool. Nemma is a great name for the anemone.

Thanks Victoria

We couldn’t decide between Nemma or Nimone (which is close enough to Simone, a character from nypd blue, played by Jimmy Smits, who also played Matt Santos in the West Wing... keeping in theme), so we are trying both out. Our head canon is that Bobby Simone faked his death in New York because he got too close to the Mob, then his WitPro persona of Matt Santos went into politics and made it big.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Victoria

We couldn’t decide between Nemma or Nimone (which is close enough to Simone, a character from nypd blue, played by Jimmy Smits, who also played Matt Santos in the West Wing... keeping in theme), so we are trying both out. Our head canon is that Bobby Simone faked his death in New York because he got too close to the Mob, then his WitPro persona of Matt Santos went into politics and made it big.
Oh my gosh I stopped watching NYPD BLUE long before that I think.

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, my apex ain’t really doing a whole lot right now...

fd3d5c5fa069e2e62dd6c4ce299aa54d.jpg

But I’ve been making some plans!!

14f33dc4093ad8dab0814f9e39c78bc8.jpg

More deets later once I finish some stuff- house got his hard by a storm last night so I’m clearing out some damage. My newly remodeled yard looks like a bomb hit it . Everything survived by there’s a few dropped tree limbs and a bunch of shifted mulch

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is great they are all together. Love the yellow with the purple.

Yeah, it’s pretty sweet. I was hooked on that idea when I saw a google stock photo of a YT and a PT grazing together. I spent moooooonnntthhss agonizing over how to time the introductions, figured PT would be second to last fish in, then a PBT, but in the end I got the purple and yellow at the same time, then the yellow passed and I got another. By the time she got to DT, PT had been in there almost 6 weeks I think and I was paranoid he was going to kill the YT. Other than some tail flicks the first day, and maybe 1-2 a week since then, they are buds. Finally decided not to do a PBT, just kinda went off them. Looking for another 5-6” fish to finish the large fish group. Thinking a desjardini sailfin.

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it’s pretty sweet. I was hooked on that idea when I saw a google stock photo of a YT and a PT grazing together. I spent moooooonnntthhss agonizing over how to time the introductions, figured PT would be second to last fish in, then a PBT, but in the end I got the purple and yellow at the same time, then the yellow passed and I got another. By the time she got to DT, PT had been in there almost 6 weeks I think and I was paranoid he was going to kill the YT. Other than some tail flicks the first day, and maybe 1-2 a week since then, they are buds. Finally decided not to do a PBT, just kinda went off them. Looking for another 5-6” fish to finish the large fish group. Thinking a desjardini sailfin.

Dang. I feel like I maybe over stocked lol. Can you list what ya got?

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang. I feel like I maybe over stocked lol. Can you list what ya got?

Sure- but I’m around half stocked right now

4” yt
5” pt
6” MagFox
6” pink spot goby
2.5” randals goby
1.5” dispar anthias

Looking to get-

5-6 more dispars
A lawnmower blenny
Midas blenny
A couple mandarins or a ruby mandarin and a scooter blenny
Another 5-6” swimmer - sailfin or something showy

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont it! If those two are fine, be happy with that. They are stunning! There are some incredible bristlemouth tangs. Yellow eyed kole tang with their pin stripe suites are beautiful.

OP
OP
User

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is hilarious.

Yeah, pure comedy gold [emoji6]

Snuck away from dad duties and indulged myself in a walk around the Lfs. Some real nice stuff in there. Once I get my coral QT woes figured out and I’m back from vacation, I’m going to go shopping.

I picked up this guy for Anna Beth. 2”. Hopefully she’ll stop molesting the Ceriths... in qt right now with three big tiger conchs I got for some sand sifting action. I’m going to go get 4 golf ball sized nassarius snails too but they are an hour away

860577a42a58cfee9a9386a5c14b24c2.jpg

Back