Nemo's Crazy Cousins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190315_1625293_zpsvtrgp46c.jpg

Find them here:
https://pacificeastaquaculture.com/collections/saltwater-fish

U

User1

View Badges
Hi - mind if I ask a question fish related after reading one of your earlier threads / blogs? I see you have some captive raised fish and I was looking at your dottybacks and assessors. Are those able to be housed together and in multiples?

Beautiful fish btw and it was a good blog entry. I was trying to reply to that post of yours earlier in the weekend but can't find it. Sorry - hope you don't mind me hijacking. Fish related though :D Just doing some planning if you will.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - mind if I ask a question fish related after reading one of your earlier threads / blogs? I see you have some captive raised fish and I was looking at your dottybacks and assessors. Are those able to be housed together and in multiples?

Beautiful fish btw and it was a good blog entry. I was trying to reply to that post of yours earlier in the weekend but can't find it. Sorry - hope you don't mind me hijacking. Fish related though :D Just doing some planning if you will.

We keep them separately here. However, we do have several local maintenance customers that have multiple Dottybacks with no issues. At this time, the Assessors are not available in any quantity so we don't have anyone with more than one.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed you have the lightning maroons listed as amphiprion ocellaris...is that a typo or am I wrong in thinking the lighting maroons were premnas biaculeatus?
C9A21E98-0B3D-4213-8DB1-C38DBA3AFD2C.png

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t sure with all the crazy clown names. The picture makes them look a little more orange than what I normally see so I thought maybe there’s a new type?! Thanks for the info!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back