OP
OP
neoGeorge

neoGeorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C-RAY 200 unboxing. This unit was definitely designed for the $800 price point - beautifully machined metal in all of the right places.

CRAY200unboxing-2050010.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050010.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050012.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050015.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050016.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050019.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050021.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050023.jpg CRAY200unboxing-2050025.jpg

OP
OP
neoGeorge

neoGeorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased two of these lights, one for the reef and one for a planted freshwater tank - here's a demo of the Plant Program (lighting effect appears on the backdrop above the phone...). You can make your own program (DYI), or use the Standard, LPS, SPS, C-Vue or Plant programs.

OP
OP
neoGeorge

neoGeorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the SPS Program. Note: the C-Ray 200 uses the Fill and Moonlights as part of this program (that's why there is warm white at the beginning (Fill) and blue at the very end (Moonlights).

OP
OP
neoGeorge

neoGeorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! Cannot wait to see those lights in action!

Me too! I ordered the JBJ aquariums through LiveAquaria, but the tanks are being drop shipped; this means I have to call LA customer service for status updates, and then they have to call JBJ for an update - so far it appears the aquariums are on back order and I'm still waiting for a ship date (last update indicated the tanks would be in stock last Friday, 2/1...)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! I ordered the JBJ aquariums through LiveAquaria, but the tanks are being drop shipped; this means I have to call LA customer service for status updates, and then they have to call JBJ for an update - so far it appears the aquariums are on back order and I'm still waiting for a ship date (last update indicated the tanks would be in stock last Friday, 2/1...)

I went through this with JBJ as well. I will say they have excellent customer service. I know this because it took three deliveries to get a usable tank. They were great the whole way through, but inspect your tanks thoroughly as I am sure you will.

OP
OP
neoGeorge

neoGeorge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through this with JBJ as well. I will say they have excellent customer service. I know this because it took three deliveries to get a usable tank. They were great the whole way through, but inspect your tanks thoroughly as I am sure you will.
Wow, that is a lot of damaged merchandise!

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off topic but do you have any idea what the black coarse sponge is used for and where does it go? I know it goes some place in the (rear) sump I'm just not sure where. Perhaps to prevent micro bubbles? It came included with the tanka long with the filter socks, media, etc.

KC V.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely following along. Came from @KC V. thread. Looking great. I always love an aio build. Funny how we all had or have a jbj. Mine sadly broke and washed 45g on my hardwood floor! Anyway good luck!

Glad to introduce you to this thread (so excited to see how the tanks in the neighboring AZ over end out!!!)

But !!!;Nailbiting!!! Did you have the flat panel or the curved. Were you able to rescue livestock? Any tips for the rest of us with the JBJ?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back