• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex and two EB832’s for sale

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Apex and two EB832’s for sale

I am selling all of my Neptune Apex equipment in one package. (I can split off one of the Energy bar 832’s but won’t break it down further than that). Included in the package is: 1 Neptune Apex head unit (2020 version), 2 energy bar 832’s, 1 salinity probe, 1 temp probe, 1 ORP probe, 1 PH probe, all wires and cables, 1 aftermarket break-out box with switches and leak detection sensors, one magnetic probe Holder, multiple calibration solutions, and one dosing tube holder. (break out box was 3D printed on Ebay, comes with a momentary and toggle switch combo, two home made leak detection sensors, and one float switch). Original price on everything was $1,200. Only about 9 months use on everything. Everything is essentially brand new. Asking $950 for everything.

Price per unit: $950.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back