• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Neptune Apex EL (Like New) $420 shipped

Item Price
$420 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jlschweda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ApexEL has built-in WiFi, Temperature, pH, monitoring and much more! Set reminders, log testing and dosing information, and access your tank from anywhere with Apex Fusion!

Just as powerful as the flagship Neptune Systems Apex Controller but at a much more affordable price. The ApexEL is a great entry into gaining full control over your tank, giving you everything you need to get up and running. The ApexEL forgoes a few of the included features that are included with the standard Apex model, like salinity monitoring, ORP monitoring, and variable speed ports, but they can easily be added with Neptune Systems accessory modules.

Included WiFi lets you now connect to the internet even easier. With the Fusion Cloud interface, everything is easier from calibrating probes to customizing outlets. Fusion gives you the ability to monitor and control your Apex from anywhere in the world.

What's Included?

1x ApexEL Base Unit

1x EnergyBar 832

1x Temperature Probe

1x Double Junction pH Probe

1x 6ft AquaBus Cable
ApexEL.jpg
ApexEL2.jpg

urchin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ApexEL has built-in WiFi, Temperature, pH, monitoring and much more! Set reminders, log testing and dosing information, and access your tank from anywhere with Apex Fusion!

Just as powerful as the flagship Neptune Systems Apex Controller but at a much more affordable price. The ApexEL is a great entry into gaining full control over your tank, giving you everything you need to get up and running. The ApexEL forgoes a few of the included features that are included with the standard Apex model, like salinity monitoring, ORP monitoring, and variable speed ports, but they can easily be added with Neptune Systems accessory modules.

Included WiFi lets you now connect to the internet even easier. With the Fusion Cloud interface, everything is easier from calibrating probes to customizing outlets. Fusion gives you the ability to monitor and control your Apex from anywhere in the world.

What's Included?

1x ApexEL Base Unit

1x EnergyBar 832

1x Temperature Probe

1x Double Junction pH Probe

1x 6ft AquaBus Cable
ApexEL.jpg
ApexEL2.jpg
where are you located?

OP
OP
Jlschweda

Jlschweda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, it does not include the PM1 module. I'm going to update the photos soon.

OP
OP
Jlschweda

Jlschweda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. $375 shipped within the US. I accept PayPal and CashApp

OP
OP
Jlschweda

Jlschweda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. Is the address on Paypal the shipping address that you want me to use? If not, please send me the shipping address. Did you need anything else? I have so much equipment and a lot is barely used or new. Lmk if you're looking for something. I do have the Neptune Trident if you might be interested.

Thanks

OP
OP
Jlschweda

Jlschweda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much to list. Is there any piece of equipment that you're in need of? Or thinking about? If you lmk what piece of equipment, I can tell you what I have.

svester

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did receive the payment and are shipping out correct? I just haven’t heard anything from you and the item is still listed.

svester

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made sure I paid yesterday because you stated you would ship today if you received payment last night. Thanks.

OP
OP
Jlschweda

Jlschweda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shipped today via UPS because they have better tracking than USPS. The tracking number is 1Z450X020355881524.

Thanks again, and let me know if you're looking for any other piece of equipment.

Back