0   0   0
I have two Neptune DOS dosers for sale.
1) Serial Number: 15817
Date : Apr-16
Rev : 11
2) Serial Number: 16327
Date : Apr-16
Rev : 11

Depending on your application you may want to consider replacing the two pump heads for unit 16327. The residue in the pump heads would cause contamination with whatever you dose. I only used one pump head on unit 15817.

Each comes with their own power supply. We can discuss the number and lengths of the aquabus cables that would be required for your installation. I have a number of varying length aquabus cabling. I may be able to include the necessary cabling.

They are both in good working condition. I used them for dosing. I did not use them for water changes. These were run from an Apex Classic. Please reference www.neptunesystems.com for any questions you may have about compatibility and operations.

I have three Trigger Emerald 2.5L dosing containers.
1) Dimensions - 3" L x 6" W x 10" H
2) Each comes with
Push Connect Fitting
Rigid Intake Tube
Emerald Lid
2) Total of three laser etched labels. One marked 'Alkalinity', one marked 'Calcium' and one marked 'Magnesium'. (I may be able to find more, but for now I only have 3 labels. One for each container.)

Please see https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/2-5l-emerald-dosing-container-trigger-systems.html for more information.

Complete this purchase with unopened CORE Base 7 Trace Elements - Triton method. Includes parts 1, 2, 3a and 3b. All unopened.
Solution 1 - Transfer contents into a 1L dosing container and it is ready to go!
Solution 2 - Transfer contents into a 1L dosing container and it is ready to go!
Solution 3A - Add 0.5 Liters of RODI water to a 1L dosing container. Add the contents of 3A and top off the container with RODI water.
Solution 3B - Add 0.5 Liters of RODI water to a 1L dosing container. Add the contents of 3B and top off the container with RODI water.

I'm asking $320 for the whole kit and caboodle. If you require shipping give me your zip code and I can provide an estimate of the shipping costs. Shipping costs would be an additional charge.

If you only want an item or two then let me know and your best offer.

Thanks for your interest.

ceZP1qNjRYGxukNiWlikHg.jpg f1ekMV1zQJ6TR4UAxh80zg.jpg 8RWtFT+fT66zBcMkDkDlLQ.jpg zr0BapyfTI6Rdu74Mu7P7Q.jpg e2Q8keqtRtuElXfKAdKwaQ.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back