Neptune LLS Euro brace mount needed

HouseofStark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a "euro brace" holder for the new LLS probe from Neptune. I have a Trigger system sump that has a 1" or so bracing around the top I'd like to mount the LLS from. The baffle clip it comes with is in the wrogn orientation. I know Neptune is to come out with something later this year, but I was looking to see if anyone with 3d printer can get me by in the mean time. The current baffle clip it comes with just doesn't work the best for me. Pm me if you have the dimensions/ ability to make one via my design

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tested if these lls can. E fully submerged. I have not seen any documentation anywhere

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using one like this that is compatible with Eurobrace or vertical baffles. I already had the "male" side (right) designed, so I just add on female accessories for specific accessories.

I am able to support the dovetail overhang on the LLS side (left) using soluble filament on an IDEX printer. Otherwise, it wouldn't print well.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 4.33.24 PM.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back