Neptune Pump connection to EB 832, confirm this right?

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the neptune multipurpose pump (came in ATK kit) which I am trying to connect it to the EB 832 port, I tried so much and it won’t go in. I tried to plug it in the 24v DC accessory Port, am I doing wrong? see the picture which i tried to match the orientation of the tab, is this right?

I emailed neptune support and they are asking me to send a video clip to investigate, i thought if someone can confirm what i am doing is the correct position i can try bit harder. thanks.

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It should connect right into one of the two 24 volt ports.

OP
OP
balajeek15

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attached a video for you above @balajeek15. Cheers!!

Sorry may be i didn't explain well or I am missing something, i know which port it goes to and in my case i want to use one of the two ports in EB 832 and as you can see the plug is rectangle with two pins and tab on one side so technically it should go only one side, as best i can see and judge and plug in it does'n seem fit. So my question is which side the tab goes so i can be sure to plug in little harder, just want to be careful not to break anything or damage it. hope you understand and thats why i marked A B points to identify what i tried.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry may be i didn't explain well or I am missing something, i know which port it goes to and in my case i want to use one of the two ports in EB 832 and as you can see the plug is rectangle with two pins and tab on one side so technically it should go only one side, as best i can see and judge and plug in it does'n seem fit. So my question is which side the tab goes so i can be sure to plug in little harder, just want to be careful not to break anything or damage it. hope you understand and thats why i marked A B points to identify what i tried.

The clip (part A on the plug) goes facing the 1Link ports on the EB832 (part B on the EB832)

On a side note, I find this to be a terrible arrangement because that means that if you have 1Link devices connected then it’s impossible to remove your 24V accessories without unplugging the 1Link devices first.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting the 24DC accessory plug into the port is quite frustrating, particularly since the main power cord gets in the way - but it does fit. Indeed, I'm tempted to note that the PMUP does fit into the PROT.

OP
OP
balajeek15

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clip (part A on the plug) goes facing the 1Link ports on the EB832 (part B on the EB832)

On a side note, I find this to be a terrible arrangement because that means that if you have 1Link devices connected then it’s impossible to remove your 24V accessories without unplugging the 1Link devices first.

Thanks that's what i wanted to confirm, i will give it a try when i get home today.
Looks like i was trying the other way

OP
OP
balajeek15

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget to update, yes as per the advice given i was able to insert the plug and now its all good. thanks all.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back