• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems’ Morgan is my Hero

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jgaepi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with both Neptune Systems and Morgan in particular.

I’m the first to grudgingly believe that the saltwater aquarium industry fattened their pockets off the backs of hobbyists and don’t really care to give us quality any longer. Tank companies, accessory makers, and especially, coral sellers.

But that disdain ends with Neptune Systems. I’ve only gotten what I paid for and quality throughout.

I’m a tech dunce. I try and routinely fail. Morgan has not walked me through equipment set up and programming just once or twice but four times. An hour a piece. Answered every question. Didn’t make me feel stupid. Triple checked I understood. Followed up by email afterwards.

And every follow up question was answered within 24 hours.

They’ve earned my loyalty. Rare these days.

@Terence

Topreefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morgan is really awesome for questions. I got responses to my emails late in the day and everything. Great group, I have never needed to schedule a phone call with them!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back