Neptune Systems and COVID-19 Situation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the county of Santa Clara (the location of our home office) has ordered a “shelter-in-place” and mandated that all non-essential businesses close down. 

https://www.sfchronicle.com/local-po...014.php

As of today, the physical office of Neptune Systems in Morgan Hill, CA has been temporarily shut down until the lifting of this mandate, currently scheduled for April 7, 2020. 

Despite this mandate, we have not closed business entirely. Much of our company has moved to a work-from-home situation to continue many vital company functions such as research and development, engineering, support, and sales.

What it does mean, however, is that some of our functions and services will not be possible. While we will continue to provide customer support with nearly no difference in the quality of our service, some things such as warranty repair, out-of-warranty repair, product exchanges, etc. will be affected. We ask that our customers please be understanding in this regard. 

Additionally, we will not be shipping products to our dealers or from our online store during this timeframe. This includes consumable products such as the reagents for our Trident system. We shipped out a large quantity yesterday - and we do expect that there will be adequate supply in our sales channel - but only if we all do the right thing and only purchase what we need for the next month or so - or not at all if you are already adequately supplied. Think of your fellow aquarist and please do not purchase more than you need.

We will be holding a live stream on our Facebook page and YouTube channel at 3/6 PM PDT/EDT today where we will take your questions on this, as well as the usual product related questions.

Thank you for your support as #ControlFreaks and our customers.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back