Neptune Trident 6 month supply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefwreak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to order reagents for my Trident which probably has another week or two on the current supply. I went to go order today and noticed that you've added a 6 month supply for $100, which is the substantial discount I was hoping to see once availability started catching up. It does say out of stock though.

Any idea of when these will be made available? I would hate to order a 2 month supply only to have the 6 month supply become available a few days later. Loving my Trident so far!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this a few minutes ago and looks yo be in stock.

rbarr110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Was told by someone at Neptune over the phone that it goes in and out of stock regularly, but is not truly "out of stock" from their shop. They are just putting limits on the web page to prevent someone from ordering too much, and to checkl the store daily. Took me 2 days of checking the website to finally get it from them after spending 1.5 weeks checking other online retailers daily for the 6 month supply.

Reefcowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get the trident, but finding it and its reagents is as hard as it was for Mel Gibson to get gasoline in Road Warrior.

You have to either know someone in the industry for hookups, win the lotto in a RAP somewhere or had placed an order for one many months ago AND Neptune feels you deserve it.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my second set. First one lSted 3 months. Yes I test a lot.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Just ordered a set to go with the Trident I will be buying as soon as they come in stock.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back