Nero 3 stock?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are lots of problems with supply chains, but any word when the Nero 3 will be available anywhere in the world? It seems to be out of stock in every country I checked. Thanks!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do know a recent stock went out as I ordered one about 3 months ago, and finally received it a week ago.

I was told by this supplier, that AI had figured out the logistics and more should be coming out at a more decent rate.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my name on most of the big retailers to be notified via email when back in stock, but honestly, that's been over a month now. I was lucky to score a used one here in the classifieds. Good luck.
I didn’t even put the ad up and you were messaging me already lol…. Wish I had more to sell

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope they don’t make that annoying noise. My fiend has one, it does too and annoying.
I was told by ai that they have a break in period. You are supposed to run them at a constant lower speed and slowly ramp up over time to break it in…

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nero 3 doesn’t make any noise. You can only hear it when it’s pumping at 80%+ but it otherwise pretty silent.

I wish they would make the back magnet waterproof/submersible though. That would be so useful

homer1475

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told by ai that they have a break in period. You are supposed to run them at a constant lower speed and slowly ramp up over time to break it in…
If this is true, one would think that this information would be posted in the instructions, or heck even the website.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is true, one would think that this information would be posted in the instructions, or heck even the website.
I’m only repeating information I was told by AI in January over customer support email. If you don’t think it’s true shoot them an email about your issue

homer1475

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m only repeating information I was told by AI in January over customer support email. If you don’t think it’s true shoot them an email about your issue

I'm not the OP or having issues with my nero3's.

I'm not doubting you, just stating that one would think it would be posted somewhere.

Sounds like CS giving pretty good lip service to me.

scott_r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 2 Nero 3s , they run fine but when turned off they will not start unless they are manually taken apart and the prop spun by hand to get it to go. I wish i would have just gone Eco. If I have a power outage and I'm away...I'm in trouble.
They are very quiet and the app is great to be fair. I've had mine since November 2021 and am hoping they just may work this issue out with use and time.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you will get a reliable one. Mine has a clicking noise so does my friends. Seriously, their customers and quality went down hill. My Nero 5 was stuck with a red light on and they wanted $145 to “repair” it. I won’t support this company.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they intentionally designed that the power head can not detach from the controller. If they designed it that you’re able to detach it like the Jebaos, I could have easily swap out the controller and problem solved with prob half of the cost.

that’s the different between import and domestic made. Most import cars are way easier to perform an oil change or head light change vs domestic.

Back