OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every morning when my @Reefbrite leds kits HXO K30s turn on I have them ramp up and down through the day. They are awesome addition to Hulk Reef. @Reefbrite

96084912_2874426915960516_4686667630495399936_o.jpg

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a reefer we know how important alkalinity is in a reeftanks. Hulk Reef is my baby I want it to be monitored constantly. What I like about this unit I can get 4L alk reagent that can last 18 months that’s big savings. Plus running a calcium reactor get the best of both worlds to tune in our reef tanks. Little info below Alkatronic is an all-in-one product for serious reefers to automatically monitor and stabilize alkalinity for your reef system. The standalone product works straight out of the box without the need of any additional dosing pump, computers or other equipment to use.
The Alkatronic automatically monitors the alkalinity (KH) in your tank, as well as corrects any deviations within the user's settled reference intervals by dosing carbonates from its own dosing pump or by activating a Bluetooth Smart Outlet (included).
Calcium Reactor users can benefit from precise control over the CO2 to the Ca reactor through the included Bluetooth Smart Outlet controlled by the Alkatronic. As long as the dKH is below the set value, this outlet will be on and let the calcium reactor be controlled by the pH controller. If the value rises above, it will override the ordinary regulatory equipment and shut off the CO2 until the dKH is back within range.
What is Alkalinity (KH)?
Alkalinity is a means of quantifying the stability of pH in aquarium water. It is a measure of the concentration of various negatively charged ionic compounds (anions) such as carbonates, bicarbonates, borate and hydroxides in the aquarium water. Although a simple and affordable test, user error and time is taken out of the equation so that one can rest assured that their reef aquarium is safe and stable.

11.jpg
222.jpg

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited to be hooking up the Dosetronic from @focustronic_led to hulk Reef. What’s great about this system if I ever need to top up my Elements when running my Calcium reactor I can by using the dose. It can do this for me while working with the Alkatronic. Little info below on this product. Dosetronic is a truly smart dosing station for the reef aquarium with 5 independent channels that are using high precision stepper motors. When combined with the Alkatronic, the 2 unique functions “Auto-Correction” and the “Selective-Dosing Adjustment” will auto adjust the channel(s) based on the dkh consumption of the system. These features will enable the user to achieve a very stable dkh level which in turn benefits the system as a whole for better growth and coloration. Currently, only the Dosetronic is capable of offering such unique but powerful features for the reef hobbyist and will make adjusting the schedule much easier and hassle free.
Unique Features:
Alkatronic Mode
Auto Correction
Selective Dosing Adjustment
Basic Specification:
High Precision Stepper Pumps
Simple to use iOS and Android Apps (Wifi)
Bluetooth LE (BLE) and Wifi connectivity (Bluetooth to setup Wifi network and communicate with Alkatronic)
Communicate with Alkatronic: Bluetooth LE (BLE)
Accuracy: 0.05ml
Resolution: 0.1ml
Standalone (can combine with Alkatronic for extra features)
Remaining Volume Alerts
Calibration Notifications
Synchronized extra/skip dosing for channels with Alkatronic mode for a perfect balanced Balling Method/Regime
Size: 220 x 140 x 182mm (LxWxH). Same footprint as Alkatronic so Dosetronic can sit under Alkatronic.

3333.jpg
95500835_2864920206911187_6589952232752414720_n33.jpg

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every morning when my @Reefbrite leds kits HXO K30s turn on I have them ramp up and down through the day. They are awesome addition to Hulk Reef. @Reefbrite

96084912_2874426915960516_4686667630495399936_o.jpg

I run Kessil A360X's on my tank, 4 of them. But have been wanting to supplement them, after seeing yours, and @melev , think I want to go with the XHO's.

Justin Thibodeaux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check this out reefers the next big thing is here for our reef tanks ! The Mastertronic from Focustronic Will test our reef tanks Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphate and Nitrate all in one unite. #gamechanger

troic.jpg
troic.jpg
I know this isn't available yet, but what advantages, if any, do you think this would have over your reefbot?

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't available yet, but what advantages, if any, do you think this would have over your reefbot?

Based on the quality and feedback of many users of their products, expect the Mastertronic will offer similar performance of the alkatronic and Dosetronic. Also, with mastertronic, it would also auto adjust the intensity of the solartronic

And most important is, hopefully the test time is much shorter

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One reason I installed a whole home filtration system before it even hit my reverse osmosis system. I just changed out This is a pre-sediment filter before it even runs into the water softener of the home. I live in the country on a well. When Reef keeping it’s all about keeping that crystal clean water. We can’t take anything to chance to feed algae’s . VIDEO LINK IN BIO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/AIVENDETTA32•••
97220629_2889323781137496_6933067953030037504_o.jpg

Focustronic_Eric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for choosing us to control your tank's chemistry. most important element is always/still the dkh and you would want to do mutiple tests per day (ie: 6 or more) and not have to refill reagent every few days like you might need to do for other products.

I am excited to be hooking up the Dosetronic from @focustronic_led to hulk Reef. What’s great about this system if I ever need to top up my Elements when running my Calcium reactor I can by using the dose. It can do this for me while working with the Alkatronic. Little info below on this product. Dosetronic is a truly smart dosing station for the reef aquarium with 5 independent channels that are using high precision stepper motors. When combined with the Alkatronic, the 2 unique functions “Auto-Correction” and the “Selective-Dosing Adjustment” will auto adjust the channel(s) based on the dkh consumption of the system. These features will enable the user to achieve a very stable dkh level which in turn benefits the system as a whole for better growth and coloration. Currently, only the Dosetronic is capable of offering such unique but powerful features for the reef hobbyist and will make adjusting the schedule much easier and hassle free.
Unique Features:
Alkatronic Mode
Auto Correction
Selective Dosing Adjustment
Basic Specification:
High Precision Stepper Pumps
Simple to use iOS and Android Apps (Wifi)
Bluetooth LE (BLE) and Wifi connectivity (Bluetooth to setup Wifi network and communicate with Alkatronic)
Communicate with Alkatronic: Bluetooth LE (BLE)
Accuracy: 0.05ml
Resolution: 0.1ml
Standalone (can combine with Alkatronic for extra features)
Remaining Volume Alerts
Calibration Notifications
Synchronized extra/skip dosing for channels with Alkatronic mode for a perfect balanced Balling Method/Regime
Size: 220 x 140 x 182mm (LxWxH). Same footprint as Alkatronic so Dosetronic can sit under Alkatronic.

3333.jpg
95500835_2864920206911187_6589952232752414720_n33.jpg

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for choosing us to control your tank's chemistry. most important element is always/still the dkh and you would want to do mutiple tests per day (ie: 6 or more) and not have to refill reagent every few days like you might need to do for other products.
Thanks, I am excited to run your products on The Hulk . I love that the 4 L reagent can last up to 18 months. I agree one of the most important elements to look after. Please feel free to jump on my build thread anytime. I always want to learn everything I can about how products work plus making reef keeping more efficient.

eric8625

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on this beast? I know the weather in Ontario has been great so I’m sure you have lots going on. Hope things are still moving well.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back