OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tools are out time to get on all the wire management and install all the gear and controls. @ Milwaukee.
F5DEF172-055F-4A9F-96ED-68887AE5A06B.jpeg

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your weekly episode of The Hulk 600 gallon build is live HULKS LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
The aquarium life support system is the least seen, yet most important element of your aquarium system.When assessing the performance and overall fitness of a life support system to promote aquatic animal health, it is essential to evaluate the function of every life support component on the system. When I started designing the hulks life support system I wanted to keep it simple as possible and use high end gear that would give me max performance to keeping the Hulk happy. I will go through the Hulks gear I chose plus the fish room and how i planned it out from start finish. So lets jump right in. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Follow us on YouTube • instagram• Facebook. twitter for all the updates

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your weekly episode of The Hulk 600 gallon build is live HULKS LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
The aquarium life support system is the least seen, yet most important element of your aquarium system.When assessing the performance and overall fitness of a life support system to promote aquatic animal health, it is essential to evaluate the function of every life support component on the system. When I started designing the hulks life support system I wanted to keep it simple as possible and use high end gear that would give me max performance to keeping the Hulk happy. I will go through the Hulks gear I chose plus the fish room and how i planned it out from start finish. So lets jump right in. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Follow us on YouTube • instagram• Facebook. twitter for all the updates

Was hoping you were going to use a Stihl 48" chainsaw to cut that wire/cable duct but, noooo, you had to use the Milwaukee band saw and take the easy way out! :p

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey farm hands part 2 of the control room for my 600 gallon reef tank called The HULK is live

PART 2 FISH ROOM CONTROL CENTER INSTALL 600 GALLON REEF THE HULK •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Follow us on YouTube •

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey farm hands part 2 of the control room for my 600 gallon reef tank called The HULK is live

PART 2 FISH ROOM CONTROL CENTER INSTALL 600 GALLON REEF THE HULK •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Follow us on YouTube •

Run this in that cable/wire duct and it'll look dope!

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Farm Hands , Part 4 of the 600 gallon fish room is live. We are that much closer to to getting the The Hulk Wet. We are install all the apex gear and control board. It’s all about the details

FISH ROOM PART 4 CONTROL CENTER INSTALL 600 GALLON REEF THE HULK

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back