OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to add that the neptune ATK that is available to purchase now is actually ATK V2 (version 2). And the pmup pump is one of the differences from the original version. The first version pumps had a lot of issues that imo were fixed with the V2. I bought the V2 when they first released it last summer, I actually ordered it from their pre-release sale. So if you bought your ATK before Jul or Aug of 2019, you have/had the original version that had pump issues.
Good to know. I have mine hooked up loving it so far.

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The only issue I have had with mine, is you HAVE to clean the low optical sensor every once in a while. If you don't, and it starts getting calcium and things built up on it, it TOTALLY stops working.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully your ATK will be ok and mines been fine since it’s been working. I also have the V2 pump

And as I said before, I can’t fault Neptunes customer support, and I’m based across the Atlantic from them

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ryan

Your videos are really quite good and very informational, I enjoy watching them. The only thing I would mention is it may be time for a proper mic instead of the camera mic. A bit of echoing in the tank room makes it a little hard to hear sometimes. Otherwise really enjoy your videos and keep up the great work :cool: :)

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ryan

Your videos are really quite good and very informational, I enjoy watching them. The only thing I would mention is it may be time for a proper mic instead of the camera mic. A bit of echoing in the tank room makes it a little hard to hear sometimes. Otherwise really enjoy your videos and keep up the great work :cool: :)
Thanks for the info. I fixed that up :)

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took The Hulk out for a wash and a rip keeping busy because of this crazy virus . How are you all keeping busy ??
034570FD-0BB6-4444-9445-439D692B204D.jpeg

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hulk 600 gallon reef is being powered by AlgaeBarn Live New youtube video is live use my code and get 15% of your order farmboy15
The Ultimate Refugium Starter Pack
Everything you need to set up, start and seed a healthy refugium.
THE ESSENTIALS
Copepods & Phytoplankton work together to form the base levels of a natural marine ecosystem in your tank. @AlgaeBarn
ALGAE BARN XL STARTER KIT , PLUS REFUGIUM SETUP TOGETHER ON THE HULK

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today let’s take some time and see what I do for maintenance on the 600 gallon Reef tank The Hulk

Done well, maintenance can be part of the fun of owning a tank rather than a chore. It can also be the difference between a nice tank and an epic tank as well as a two year or ten year success.

600 Gallon Reef tank Maintenance Vlog #2

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back