Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build! Looking forward to following along. I have a 460 gallon custom tank from Miracles being delivered near the end of the month, so I'll be building along with you...

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build! Looking forward to following along. I have a 460 gallon custom tank from Miracles being delivered near the end of the month, so I'll be building along with you...
Congrats that exciting. great company you went with. I got mine made in Calgary from concept aquariums. I will be following your build. Good luck

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gang I am looking for a canadian store that sells the -
CARBONDOSER ELECTRONIC CO2 REGULATOR WITH JOHN GUEST FITTING
210193-aquariumplantlife-regulator-an.jpg

I realize I'm not from up there, eh, but I took the liberty of trying to find a source of one of these for you. I am not going to mention how much time I just spent researching only to come up with bupkus... nada... zip... zero... zilch... NOTHING! Now, this in now way implies they're not available there but my research shows that it doesn't look good.

Being that you're a big DIY guy, I'm surprised you're not going to build your own and use a Milwaukee solenoid.

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize I'm not from up there, eh, but I took the liberty of trying to find a source of one of these for you. I am not going to mention how much time I just spent researching only to come up with bupkus... nada... zip... zero... zilch... NOTHING! Now, this in now way implies they're not available there but my research shows that it doesn't look good.

Being that you're a big DIY guy, I'm surprised you're not going to build your own and use a Milwaukee solenoid.

Trying to find anything up here that isn't a normal, commodity item is a total PITA. I am very envious of you guys who can order virtually anything and have it in had within 2-3 days.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find anything up here that isn't a normal, commodity item is a total PITA. I am very envious of you guys who can order virtually anything and have it in had within 2-3 days.

To say we're spoiled is an understatement.

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks fro checking really appreciate it.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you decide to DYI; below is a link to a CO2 regulator I've had my eye on. You're not going to find a better deal on a very high-end regulator. These sell for $1,800 new here.

Let me know your thoughts...

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you decide to DYI; below is a link to a CO2 regulator I've had my eye on. You're not going to find a better deal on a very high-end regulator. These sell for $1,800 new here.

Thats a nice one. I will check it out.

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Buddy guess what. Because of your help I bought the regulator thanks buddy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back