New AI Prime 16 HD in BioCube 32

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello just got my new AI Prime 16 HD and found some decent presets but it seems many of them are not set for an HD. What would anyone suggest for a mixed reef tank? It is a 32 BioCube that had previously been running to stock LED’s. Do not want to bleach anyone so right now I was running a “Pirates of the Caribbean” at 30% acclimation mode however everyone was very unhappy with the complete lack of white light so I am trying a tweaked version of “Karen Nano” I think it is in the acclimation mode now. Hoping someone will have a setting they like or a suggestion For my tank size.

Murice

View Badges
Reaction score
the david Saxby is pretty good, ive also ran the BRS ab+ schedule and the eddie putra is what im on now

OP
JJ Ligs

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
the david Saxby is pretty good, ive also ran the BRS ab+ schedule and the eddie putra is what im on now
Thanks A million, If I ever get the hang of it I will probably try and figure out my own. But with the new lights I do not want to shock everyone too much by trying to play with it right now And find my own. I would rather use a proven one to acclimate first.

Wee Mad Arthur

View Badges
Reaction score
I tried lots of ones made by other people but most are too blue for my liking. You could just take one you like the look of an increase the white yourself.

I have a 24G soft coral only tank but I’m finding that keeping it simple works just fine. I used to run pirates of the Caribbean and liked it when it was at peak brightness so I just copied those sliders and upped the white.

7420AFA8-343B-4B2B-933B-7ABBC56D2EA3.png

OP
JJ Ligs

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
Would you all say it is easier to do this on the computer the in the app? I haven’t used my computer yet to try and adjust

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors